Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 12:21 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Definitely a slow night, just getting tedious of making sure you're carrying an extra set of weapons or have a mage nearby just to get the most out of your pet. Especially at those camps where it's not easy to get back and forth to town.
Old 06-24-2011, 08:15 AM
Kobold

I sort of wish the devs would of never broadcasted that they had it fixed. Now every day I come on hoping that I'll see the patch implemented. As a rogue its just as bad as the mages, since our backstab isnt doing nearly as much damage as it should be with minimum hits half the time if not more. I understand they are busy though, just praying it gets fixed soon.
Old 06-24-2011, 09:04 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkyani [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I sort of wish the devs would of never broadcasted that they had it fixed. Now every day I come on hoping that I'll see the patch implemented.
Couldn't agree more, that's exactly how i'm feeling about it.
Old 06-24-2011, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebryn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Couldn't agree more, that's exactly how i'm feeling about it.
Yeah man, my bro ended up getting into a death loop last night. Lvl 43 necros shouldnt die with what we were camping. To make it worse, the named mob dropped a rare item that was ninjaed. Total xp lost was about two orange
Old 06-24-2011, 01:57 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah man, my bro ended up getting into a death loop last night. Lvl 43 necros shouldnt die with what we were camping. To make it worse, the named mob dropped a rare item that was ninjaed. Total xp lost was about two orange
Well that's just it, I have to make sure I can carry at least 3-4 sets of weapons on me when I go to exp grind, just incase an add causes me to lose my pet and I have to FD. If I don't have anything equipped on him it's a guarentee i'll have to re-snare the mob at around %25 (if I absolutely wait the longest). Which is a shame when the mob starts to flee at 16% or so.

And it's not always a short trip back to where you're grinding.

But, the good thing is we know the patch is ready, we just have to wait for them to apply it.
Old 06-24-2011, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebryn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well that's just it, I have to make sure I can carry at least 3-4 sets of weapons on me when I go to exp grind, just incase an add causes me to lose my pet and I have to FD. If I don't have anything equipped on him it's a guarentee i'll have to re-snare the mob at around %25 (if I absolutely wait the longest). Which is a shame when the mob starts to flee at 16% or so.

And it's not always a short trip back to where you're grinding.

But, the good thing is we know the patch is ready, we just have to wait for them to apply it.
Yeah, that's the lame thing though. If a patch is ready and it's affecting this many players (and I have talked to many) why isnt it implimented?
Old 06-24-2011, 06:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, that's the lame thing though. If a patch is ready and it's affecting this many players (and I have talked to many) why isnt it implimented?
they are probably waiting until a time when staff can be around to ensure everything is ok after the patch, as opposed to just patching it in a rush, running to work, having something going wrong, and then having to deal with all the tears that would follow.
Old 06-24-2011, 06:26 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they are probably waiting until a time when staff can be around to ensure everything is ok after the patch, as opposed to just patching it in a rush, running to work, having something going wrong, and then having to deal with all the tears that would follow.
Yeah but they're somewhat already in that situation, the only thing that the patch could make worse (instead of fixing) would be making it impossible for Rogues to backstab and removing all the pet summoning spells from the game.
Old 06-24-2011, 06:26 PM
Large Rat

Hell Maybe they want to wait a few days so they can release The Hole.
Old 06-24-2011, 06:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonald
Hell Maybe they want to wait a few days so they can release The Hole.
Lol

Blue
: Seniksin | Jarshale
Red: Sieg | Cazissa
Closed Thread