Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2018, 02:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ALS is special in the journey to 60. Once you hit 60, it’s like being in any other guild.
That's completely false.

You can't use that 60 to give anything to any of your other characters. You still have to obey the rules. Like.. I don't understand how your brain let you made that statement. IF you actually thought about it for more than a second, you'd see how incorrect it is.

<Auld Lang Syne> is unique and rewarding, full of some of the nicest and most fun to play with people a gaming community can have. If you're (anyone) reading this and you haven't tried it, consider it.
Old 10-11-2018, 03:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're (anyone) reading this and you haven't tried it, consider it.
Definitely a fresh concept, I am giving this some thought - maybe a mage or something, never had one to a decent level.
Old 10-11-2018, 04:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Definitely a fresh concept, I am giving this some thought - maybe a mage or something, never had one to a decent level.
If you mean ALS and not the idea espoused here by the OP let me know sometime and we can talk about your invitation. Could always use more mages!

Auld Lang Syne Discord - click here to join
Please read our charter and post in #new_applicants
Old 10-11-2018, 05:51 PM
Sarnak

ALS style maybe kind of. NTTR is just silly to take serious. One LD and you're out.

I think it's better to focus a guild around a theme for the roleplaying. I could really get into a strictly evil-only guild. A drow-centric House with some lore behind it, something like <House Vanadis> for example. Not sure how far I'd take it as far as acceptable races. Probably something like requiring Innoruuk as deity so that'd be limited to Dark Elf, Troll, Ogre, Human, Half Elf. So no Bard, Paladin, Ranger, Druid. I think any deity-specific guild could work well though. Helps if your players all have something in common.

Ruleset is tougher. Whether strict about RP only or a bit softer on that. As well what's acceptable such as grouping/trading with outsiders or not.
Old 10-12-2018, 03:52 PM
Banned

I will roleplay a cleric that can rez people that die.
Closed Thread