Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2018, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_troll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
filbus is adorable obviously but he's such a boy; i need stability.

spyder is fun to dom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] thanks spyder.

hahahaha I love this part. ^

"thanks Spyder" rofl, and "such a boy" that is gold! Adorable Skarlorn lolol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-30-2018, 04:07 PM
Banned

kayyte x loramin - leaving behind the indiscretions of a feminist 20s, kayyte finds a nice man with a stable income. they buy a big house in the suburbs, wear sweaters, and drink wine. they will never forget their time in the #resistance.
Old 01-30-2018, 04:09 PM
Banned

she is chairWOMAN of the homeowners association*
Old 01-30-2018, 04:12 PM
Banned

what the fuck is wrong with all of you?
Old 01-30-2018, 04:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivera [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what the fuck is wrong with all of you?
I'm shippping Rivera and Maner for some reason?? who is with me ??
Old 01-30-2018, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm shippping Rivera and Maner for some reason?? who is with me ??
I never thought about it but this is really a perfect match.

The problem is so much angst and tension, I mean all that negative energy would have to go somewhere. Only outlet would be grudge fukkin, lots of it.

Thing is about this one, no one outside of them two could stand the negativity except them two, so really it's a perfect match.

Well done Skarlorn.
Quote:
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-30-2018, 04:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pokesan x MickMorranis locked in a room with a keg of beer and a TV where every channel is CNN
i would seriously consider this. not for sex or nothin(but you never know), mick just seems like he's really good at yelling at the tv.
Old 01-30-2018, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Question

pretty honored to be mentioned here even if it was just a backdoor nomination. ty lhance ^^

so what you say skarls, you wanna make babies together? think we'd have good results. a brood for a new era, half melon, half hobbit, 100% fire giant.

also good thread. i tend to think hyejin and patriam are a good match, along with cecily and lune.

where is lune btw? i miss luneposts. they were insightful.
Old 01-30-2018, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i would seriously consider this. not for sex or nothin(but you never know), mick just seems like he's really good at yelling at the tv.
Problem with Mick is once he gets going about politics he never stops.

I mean the dude probably lays awake in darkness on his pillow talking out loud about all the libtards that are ruining the country.

He enjoys movies and has a strong sense of nostalgia though, so there is hope. If you could dig deeper into his more softer side you just might find a decent gentleman.

I think the right man/woman could pull him out of this dark cloud of politico doomsday thinking but it would take a very patient person nonetheless.
Quote:
Old 01-30-2018, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty honored to be mentioned here even if it was just a backdoor nomination. ty lhance ^^

so what you say skarls, you wanna make babies together? think we'd have good results. a brood for a new era, half melon, half hobbit, 100% fire giant.

also good thread. i tend to think hyejin and patriam are a good match, along with cecily and lune.

where is lune btw? i miss luneposts. they were insightful.
i'm down for u melon. we both appreciate the asian tits and have already gotten hot and heavy in PMs (deep PMing is a requirement for me)

Lune said bye to FQ because he was starting up a new level of life out there.
Closed Thread