Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2017, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

What is this post SamwiseRed, I never seen this post by Nivbot in this thread is it real or a troll post?
Old 12-30-2017, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't get the defense.

So he doesn't suck at EQ because he gets drunk and makes easily avoidable mistakes?

What about him refusing to own up to his mistakes? Is the drunk defense applying there too?

I get drunk and play EQ all the time. If I fucked up, i say so and apologize for disrupting gameplay, not berate the person I killed regardless of my original good intentions of buffing. To each their own I suppose.
That's my sentiment too.

He probably a nice guy, but even if he was drunk couldn't he just say "oops sorry"?

But w/e. New Year is almost here. Time for resolutions to be made.
Old 12-30-2017, 04:45 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't get the defense.

So he doesn't suck at EQ because he gets drunk and makes easily avoidable mistakes?

What about him refusing to own up to his mistakes? Is the drunk defense applying there too?

I get drunk and play EQ all the time. If I fucked up, i say so and apologize for disrupting gameplay, not berate the person I killed regardless of my original good intentions of buffing. To each their own I suppose.
How do you get out of bed, put on clothes, and make it through your day? You're so stupid it's actually irritating. Please don't breed.
Old 12-30-2017, 04:50 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's my sentiment too.

He probably a nice guy, but even if he was drunk couldn't he just say "oops sorry"?

But w/e. New Year is almost here. Time for resolutions to be made.
The above post goes double for you.

What part of "I apologized multiple times and tried to get him a rez" didn't you full retards understand?

I never said it was his fault that the train happened. I took full responsibility for that so many times my fucking head hurts. It's ultimately his fault he died, as I did everything in my power to stop him from dying and if he would have just ran out of the zone and ran back to his camp everything would have been fine.

But instead he decided to rant, threaten GMs, and subsequently write a very over dramatic post about how some mean level 45 trained him on purpose to steal his scryer camp. THAT is why i told him he was an idiot. THAT is why he IS an idiot.

How you two retards can't understand how this situation could be avoided if he wasn't such an idiot, makes you two equally if not MORE of an idiot than the OP.

Please, none of you breed.
Old 12-30-2017, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What part of "I apologized multiple times and tried to get him a rez" didn't you full retards understand?

I never said it was his fault that the train happened. I took full responsibility for that so many times my fucking head hurts. It's ultimately his fault he died, as I did everything in my power to stop him from dying and if he would have just ran out of the zone and ran back to his camp everything would have been fine.

But instead he decided to rant, threaten GMs, and subsequently write a very over dramatic post about how some mean level 45 trained him on purpose to steal his scryer camp. THAT is why i told him he was an idiot. THAT is why he IS an idiot.

How you two retards can't understand how this situation could be avoided if he wasn't such an idiot, makes you two equally if not MORE of an idiot than the OP.

Nice meltdown Xrend.

It's easier to just admit when you are an asshole, at the end of the day you'll be a better human for it and your conscience will be clean to start a new day.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-30-2017, 05:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you get out of bed, put on clothes, and make it through your day? You're so stupid it's actually irritating. Please don't breed.
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sT4HZR9Pc4
Old 12-30-2017, 05:27 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice meltdown Xrend.

It's easier to just admit when you are an asshole, at the end of the day you'll be a better human for it and your conscience will be clean to start a new day.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just because I call you a retard multiple times, and tell you not to breed, does not mean I'm melting down.

It means that I've tried being nice and reasoning with you, but it's become apparent that you have mental handicaps and this may be the only way that you understand that you're wrong, stupid, and nobody wants to hear you talk anymore. You're not even amusing. You're the male equivalent of Kathy Griffin.

Please just shut up.
Old 12-30-2017, 06:12 PM
Fire Giant

I wanted to agree with OP but then I watched the video. He had every opportunity to run. EQ instills in you a strong survival instinct, at least it should. You do NOT want to die. He stood around slowly typing out “wtf why” when he should have been hauling ass for the ZL. Doesn’t make it right that he was trained, but he was given an opportunity to escape and it looks like he just wanted to play the part of the victim instead.

That being said I think the other parties involved acted like shitheads as well, especially the dude who wasn’t even involved.
Old 12-30-2017, 07:02 PM
Banned

Accidental training happens at every level of EQ lol. Sometimes it wipes entire raids and can cost 8 man hours of reprep, and even then there is less bitching and moaning about the accidental train than in this thread
Old 12-30-2017, 07:36 PM
Banned

it's fun to train valuable nameds on people and watch their brains wiggle between outraged and stoked
Closed Thread