Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also feel the need to point out this choice quote from Pint which has never been honored, despite Detoxx trying to hold Breaken to literally every word he posts on these forums:

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...2&postcount=31
Don't remember the last time we wiped to a dragon at entrance. Maybe a 4am Vyemm but those are fought in the cubby. Not entirely sure what your point is.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by thufir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ToV isn't terribly scary if you don't have dragons being fought at at the zone in. The zone in for VP is considerably worse. For that matter, the zone in to Charasis is more dangerous than the ToV zone in sans players.

This is of course the issue, that it's the players who are making it deadly, not the game environment. But there's a lot of willful ignorance going on here and it's generally best to bow out of those discussions.
But your saying tov ent is safe? but vp is not? VP is just as safe zoning as tov is the pad is safe.

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 11-08-2016, 08:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But your saying tov ent is safe? but vp is not? VP is just as safe zoning as tov is the pad is safe.
fair. I don't think the VP and ToV comparisons are very good, though. you can walk through much of ToV and leave safely if you are on the proper faction. that isn't true in VP. (or maybe it is, maybe there's some weird way to get minions of scale that I don't know about? but anyway, you can get CoV faction pretty easily and it's designed to be walked through in parts if you do.)
Crallos Rek - 35 ogre shaman
Timothe - 31 human enchanter
Variol Cutthroat - 27 human paladin
Telehr - 23 human magician
Old 11-08-2016, 08:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by thufir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I'm too young to be talking to you on a school night.
Funny how you choose to deflect when you realize you have talked yourself into a corner...

Quote:
fair. I don't think the VP and ToV comparisons are very good, though. you can walk through much of ToV and leave safely if you are on the proper faction. that isn't true in VP. (or maybe it is, maybe there's some weird way to get minions of scale that I don't know about? but anyway, you can get CoV faction pretty easily and it's designed to be walked through in parts if you do.)
So you're upset that you aren't able to walk through a zone that you, by yourself, can't get anything from and in fact need a raid force to do anything in?

Again, which WToV quests are you trying to do, by yourself, that raids killing at the zone in, 1 day a week atm, are preventing you from completing?

What experiences are you personally are being prevented from having in WToV, by yourself?

June 2013 and not a single 60, kinda proves that you don't have the knowledge base to comment on these issues to begin with.
Last edited by Maner; 11-08-2016 at 08:27 PM..
Old 11-08-2016, 08:31 PM
Fire Giant

Do you do anything besides talk down to everyone, Maner?
Old 11-08-2016, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

There's no reason you shouldn't be able to safely AFK at ToV entrance or LTK on a CoV factioned character. Some guilds do like to think they own the zone, however, and don't mind killing you if you get in their way.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny how you choose to deflect when you realize you have talked yourself into a corner...

So you're upset that you aren't able to walk through a zone that you, by yourself, can't get anything from and in fact need a raid force to do anything in?

Again, which WToV quests are you trying to do, by yourself, that raids killing at the zone in, 1 day a week atm, are preventing you from completing?

What experiences are you personally are being prevented from having in WToV, by yourself?

June 2013 and not a single 60, kinda proves that you don't have the knowledge base to comment on these issues to begin with.
this is why you don't understand any of this, you think things are all about you in general, and so you think everyone else must also be talking about their own personal experiences and how they are affected by whatever.

some of us were old enough to be raiding in tov during live in this era, btw. as adults.

it's ok man, hopefully some day you will look back on this thread and be properly embarrassed about it. in the meantime, well.
Old 11-08-2016, 09:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
this is why you don't understand any of this, you think things are all about you in general, and so you think everyone else must also be talking about their own personal experiences and how they are affected by whatever.

some of us were old enough to be raiding in tov during live in this era, btw. as adults.

it's ok man, hopefully some day you will look back on this thread and be properly embarrassed about it. in the meantime, well.
I raided VP during its live era, so trust me I remember how TOV was done. On the server I played on it was a race for aary and whoever killed aary had 48 hours to clear all of NToV, which we then dungeon crawled through. I'm not sure how you get that I feel it's all about me, I am asking you to go into specifics about you're claims.

You still refuse to expand on your claims because you realize they are baseless and pretty much discredit any of your other claims. I doubt you ever raided TOV in era based on the single fact you called it a COV quest hub.

Am I misrepresenting your words? I am quoting you completely and not editing anything you have said. You called TOV a COV quest hub, which quests are you referring to? Which TOV quests are you trying to finish as a 58 SK by yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lammy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you do anything besides talk down to everyone, Maner?
Who is everyone? I'm just talking down to one person in this thread. Funny enough he refuses to answer any question forcing him to explain his claims.
Old 11-08-2016, 09:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I doubt you ever raided TOV in era based on the single fact you called it a COV quest hub.
as I like to say to people I don't really care what you believe. you don't have to believe in gravity to fall on your ass when you trip.

keep on truckin' maner. other people, you will note, are having a polite and civil version of this conversation. it's too late for you to try it now but I'm sure you can work it in for future threads.
Old 11-08-2016, 09:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
as I like to say to people I don't really care what you believe. you don't have to believe in gravity to fall on your ass when you trip.

keep on truckin' maner. other people, you will note, are having a polite and civil version of this conversation. it's too late for you to try it now but I'm sure you can work it in for future threads.
Why is me asking you to explain your claims uncivilized? Making claims you know are bogus and then faking being offended when called on them is deflection and not conductive to a proper conversation or debate. If you could have stuck to your claims and proven them when asked rather than deflect, it never would have escalated to me calling you a child.

What is too late exactly? You're the only person here who is making claims and refusing to support them when asked.
Closed Thread