Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2016, 03:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so you're saying by not being naturally gifted you are asking to be victimized?

victim blaming, privilege, and bigotry all on display
Yeah but it makes sense. You should have to have progress into your transition as proof. If you are faking it, its pretty obvious. Also some won't take their hormones, I bet this guy wasn't on a legitimate full transition cycle as the side effects are very difficult to endure and the change is permanent.

Cross dressers will continue to hide behind the LGBT community and poison the well for everyone else.

Firmly with katrik on this one. Its the best way to filter out cross dressers. MTF HRT or completing a full course of HRT should be required to claim the women's gender.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-14-2016, 07:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maerilith where are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith
#rage

I don't care about people's personal opinions at this point. But I'm willing to call into question the legality of reporting this as related to trans. Or even not calling in to question someone's motives and identity in assuming Any kind of label...........

I doubt medically a doctor would support these ppl. I'm a horrible person.

But I'm sick of being associated with everything negative about our culture.
Old 07-14-2016, 10:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes; well. I should clarify. Those who have made ZERO effort whatsoever to change themselves have no business in their chosen genders' restrooms. If you work hard enough, you can make it (you should HAVE to work for it). This dipshit wasn't even trying. My stance is probably a little more conservative than most of my fellow LGBT friends, but it is a complicated issue to where I understand both sides. I don't believe you should be allowed in super early on in your transition or if you look like a Shrek. It's very apparent who is trying and who is not.
^^
I'm cool with trans people doing their thing, but they need to make an effort. Like, seriously. They need to be pretty well into their transition.
Old 07-15-2016, 02:43 AM
Planar Protector

u shud have 2 complete a years worth course of HRT 2 claim trans

Old 07-15-2016, 03:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MTF HRT or completing a full course of HRT should be required to claim the women's gender.
Claiming a gender? Don't even allow their behavior to be normalized.

It's one thing to have an illness and seek help. It's another thing entirely to normalize illness to the point that it becomes a "community", one that pushes their agenda in the media and influences otherwise normal, impressionable children to believe they are born in the wrong body, develop dysphoria, and undergo irreversible surgery/hormones ruining their lives. The rhetoric and "medicine" they push onto children now are sickening. (just watch PBS's Growing Up Trans documentary to see what they do to children now)
Old 07-15-2016, 03:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Claiming a gender? Don't even allow their behavior to be normalized.

It's one thing to have an illness and seek help. It's another thing entirely to normalize illness to the point that it becomes a "community", one that pushes their agenda in the media and influences otherwise normal, impressionable children to believe they are born in the wrong body, develop dysphoria, and undergo irreversible surgery/hormones ruining their lives. The rhetoric and "medicine" they push onto children now are sickening. (just watch PBS's Growing Up Trans documentary to see what they do to children now)
I am a very strong critic of the LGBT community so I hear you on everything.

This is why Russia took action with a federal law protecting children, because they saw how the LGBT was a force of nature despite being a very small minority, they wield incredible influence over children under the age of 18 through television and other mediums. Which is mostly for exploitative reasons at the end of the day.

Add in a strong penchant for lewd behavior (Public PDA's are often "IN YOUR FACE", with makeouts in the middle of the street in most gay areas (Hollywood) and you have a bit of a national health crisis on your hands. Contrast this with heterosexual behavior, which shies away from any type of lewd kissing and anything outside of hand-holding is extremely frowned upon. Homosexuals of the LGBT community on the other hand celebrate a culture of obnoxiousness and lewdness.

Its all about fresh young blood to molest or do homosexual activities with. Same with a large portion of men who "date" MTF's, who are almost always going for the youngest hottest callgirl ass they can find. You'll find under age transgenders on Instagram being hounded by thirsty Johns openly.

Old 07-15-2016, 03:52 AM
Planar Protector

Not sure HRT would help that one.
Old 07-15-2016, 09:01 AM
Planar Protector

http://pix11.com/2016/04/26/man-alle...dressing-room/

I'd say there are perverted assholes in every sexuality, gender, or culture.
Old 07-15-2016, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Can't really blame media for referring to this guy as transgender when that is what he said he was while engaging in behavior that falls under the transgender umbrella ( cross dressing not voyeurism). That's what media likes to do: find the worst examples of something and report on them in the midst of related debates. It's a problem of partisan thought.

This is why regulation of facilities should be left up to establishments. The moment you pass a law mandating admission, you end up with weirdos looking to exploit it. The converse, instituting laws that prohibit use, doesn't make it any safer than it would be otherwise via common sense enforcement by the establishment on its own.

Happy to see so much open rejection of this guy ^^ The issue shouldn't be whether he was transgender or not though. It should be emphasizing that his behavior is as equally detestable within the transgender community as it is among other communities. Who cares who did it? It's wrong.