Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2016, 11:10 PM
Banned

i hear if you write enough tl;dr paragraphs the sleeper will sleep and rampage won't have completely embarassed you in velious

b l a c k m a g i c
Old 02-16-2016, 11:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thadeus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rampage wanted all the server firsts, so they got them (and then continued to farm them for months), but then got burnt out on raiding coincidentally just as FA was beating them to all the FTEs and getting the lion's share of the mobs, and decided to quit 6 months into a new expansion. That's a ridiculous assertion.

Firstly, who wants server firsts that much on an emulated server of content beaten 15 years ago? There's no such thing as a server first, in my opinion, when actual first kills on those mobs are old enough to have gone through puberty. I doubt even Rampage is that conceited and petty.

Second, if they wanted the firsts, why didnt they just get them and leave? And if they wanted the loot, why didn't they stay around to get it? Your story has too many holes. I can't say why Rampage didn't have competition early on because I wasn't here; I got here a few months ago and have simply been watching their guild slowly lose more and more content and try to lawyer and exploit their way back into prominence.

Maybe it's ridiculous to think 20 people would agree to quit because of Hokushin's rock of smashing, but I doubt he phrased it that way. 20 people probably would quit simply because Hokushin quit though, regardless of the circumstances. Ontop of that, Rampage's ploy to FRAPS every single thing Forsaken did in order to try and get them raid suspended or banned failed, so their hopes of lawyering back to #1 were dashed. I imagine that is why they quit, because that was their last maneuver to try and remain relevant.
Does anyone without a <Forsaken> or <Asgard> tag believe any of this? Just curious
Old 02-16-2016, 11:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does anyone without a <Forsaken> or <Asgard> tag believe any of this? Just curious
do not be so rude to asgard or I will ask IRYD to deal with your toxic forumquesting
Old 02-17-2016, 12:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do not be so rude to asgard or I will ask IRYD to deal with your toxic forumquesting
How was I rude to Asgard? I simply don't think anyone not named Forsaken or in bed with Forsaken (Asgard) actually believes the story that they ran Rampage off the server cause Rampage couldn't compete with them. Still makes me laugh every time I type that.
Old 02-17-2016, 12:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How was I rude to Asgard? I simply don't think anyone not named Forsaken or in bed with Forsaken (Asgard) actually believes the story that they ran Rampage off the server cause Rampage couldn't compete with them. Still makes me laugh every time I type that.
you were suggesting that asgard is mentally retarded. i do not believe this to be the case, despite their intimate relationships with the forsaken brain puddle.
Old 02-17-2016, 01:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you were suggesting that asgard is mentally retarded. i do not believe this to be the case, despite their intimate relationships with the forsaken brain puddle.
I had no problem with Asgard before they associated themselves with Forsaken. So perhaps you're right? But I have very very serious concerns about anyone that knowingly associates themselves with those people though. Who you choose to be friends with says a lot about you ya know?

The messed up thing is I'm sure there's a few Forsaken players that are cool. I've met a couple of them. It's just Detoxx and his brainwashed cronies that make them all look sooooo bad and Asgard is guilty by association.
Old 02-17-2016, 03:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
What are you talking about, IB was about being Server First's. Rampage was a completely different guild. I don't know what you are talking about.
Old 02-17-2016, 05:28 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by knix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are you talking about, IB was about being Server First's. Rampage was a completely different guild. I don't know what you are talking about.
Rampages origins is a merger of IB and A-team. They are the same familiar faces that RMT'ed off the server when TMO started to pound on them. Same familiar faces that shit on EQ Mac and woke their sleeper. Same faces that woke the sleeper here. Same familiar faces that are RMT'ing again.

It wasn't a coincidence that group of people quit the server, when hoku didnt get his beloved gharn rock, hadn't gotten more than 1 CT or Vulak in a month, and that same week two warders died to a small intrepid group of 18 players downed 2 warders.
Old 02-17-2016, 11:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArumTP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rampages origins is a merger of IB and A-team. They are the same familiar faces that RMT'ed off the server when TMO started to pound on them. Same familiar faces that shit on EQ Mac and woke their sleeper. Same faces that woke the sleeper here. Same familiar faces that are RMT'ing again.

It wasn't a coincidence that group of people quit the server, when hoku didnt get his beloved gharn rock, hadn't gotten more than 1 CT or Vulak in a month, and that same week two warders died to a small intrepid group of 18 players downed 2 warders.
Rampage -is- IB. The A-Team "merger" (assimilation) was merely convenient rebranding and none of the founders or real officer corps of A-Team have anything to do with IB. Any "officer" from A-Team that became an "officer" in the new IB was treated like a total bitchand quit within months. The "merger" was 90/10 at the very best and very underhanded and shady.

The "merger" really played out more like this...

TE=JurisDictum;2194257] All their raid efforts were just to fatten some old time IBs wallet; time to start again.[/QUOTE]

The absolute -biggest- assholes to play on P99. Maybe worse than TMO back in VP poopsock train wars days, its very close.They are -all- fucking assholes and we see the same stupid fucking soap opera continue. Forsaken is old TMO now that IB is gone. Same shit, different year, open your fucking eyes.
Old 02-17-2016, 11:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All their raid efforts were just to fatten some old time IBs wallet; time to start again.
Yeah, that about sums up a "raid" guild folks, have fun poopsocking and forumquest and Chardok AOEing and having now clue how to play EQ
Closed Thread