Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2016, 04:22 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka
Default how many people are planning on being online for valentines day

Old 02-14-2016, 07:28 AM
Sarnak

Yupp.
Old 02-14-2016, 09:19 AM
Sarnak

Thumbs up

V Day is what people really don't know the truth.

The truth is our beating heart does not look like that shape,
it's a vagina it's the Baal Peor Holy day of fertility.

And The Saint word infront of it is because a cathotic corrupt religion system turned into a pagan holiday Hol I Day.

So I don't worship nothing except God Al might. nothing exhault above of the great creator.

Just food for thought just like all the rest of these other made up Hol i Day so you have go and spend your money on it.

The more in debt we are the more the elite 1 percenters get richer and the poorer we get.
Old 02-14-2016, 09:22 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And The Saint word infront of it is because a cathotic corrupt religion system turned into a pagan holiday Hol I Day.

So I don't worship nothing except God Al might. nothing exhault above of the great creator.

Just food for thought just like all the rest of these other made up Hol i Day so you have go and spend your money on it.

The more in debt we are the more the elite 1 percenters get richer and the poorer we get.

oh
Old 02-14-2016, 10:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Chocolate is like $5 and a dozen roses from an indian gas station is $10. $15 a year, once a freaking year.... How much you spend on internet a year to make them 1%ers rich? Exactly.
Old 02-14-2016, 10:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:

This guy is getting zero ass today, and possibly any day unless forcefully takes it. Keep up the good work. You're definitely aiding in population control. Consider yourself a hero.
Old 02-14-2016, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Emo forever alone much?

Valentine's Day means nothing to me. It means something to the woman though, so I do it for her ... Not for me. I took the wife on a weekend holiday for V-day this year. No stupid box of chocolates, no card, no teddy bear or flowers. She's had fun. I've had fun for the most part.

And V-day night is always worth it.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 02-14-2016, 11:35 AM
Fire Giant

Wait when is Valentine's Day again?
Old 02-14-2016, 11:42 AM
Kobold

My husband hates Valentines Day, so we never do anything for it. I took him to see Deadpool on Friday, and that was pretty much our romantic night.
Old 02-14-2016, 01:15 PM
Aviak

Pretty much what someone else said, I don't care much for receiving anything, but it makes the lady happy. Totally worth. You butt fucks act like it hurts you to spend time with your SO. I personally enjoy my time spent with her and look for any reason to aid in our time spent together.
Closed Thread