[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 09-11-2015, 11:02 PM
Banned

Old 09-11-2015, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

Favorite time from Red99 was when Flowers of Happiness had secret bomb shelter aka "The Hole" all to ourselves for a solid month, if not longer. I don't know if the devs forgot to put it in the patch notes, or released it accidentally, but nobody outside of our core group knew it was open. We safely AFK'D for hours on end. We farmed the server first Imbued Granite Spaulders. Just me, Kripi, Ganja, Chewie, Salem. Maybe one or two others. We never had a 2nd pair of IGS drop, but we farmed the hell out of Loam Encrusted and got tons of free flowing exp with no concern for PvP. Those were the days.
Ganja left Flowers shortly after getting all his Loam Encrusted pieces. We were cool with it, as we knew he wanted to poopsock with Nihilum, and he promised to keep the Hole a secret.
Fast forward a couple days. I was invisible and at the zoneline to VP where Nihilum was gathering a raid force. I am out of range to everyone, so I sit there and watch and listen. Sure enough there's Nizzar and (untagged app) Ganjah. They are talking in /say:

Nizzar: (inspects Ganjah) hey where did you get the Loam Encrusted?
Ganjah: (breathing intensifies as he knows this is his chance to please Lord Nizzar) the Hole. It's open.

And that was that. Within 20 minutes Nihilum had a raid force in the Hole. We met them face first and took heavy losses. Salem went out swinging like the boss that he is.
Old 09-12-2015, 12:26 AM
Sarnak

I had a good time in our last 1v1 Lite. I had a landslide of a record against you before we scrapped outside Cab in FoB. You took me the distance and only because I refused to lose did I get the clutch final nuke to finish you but if I got interrupted, Lite would have got me.

Just a typical outdoor druid v bard battle, lots of charming, lots of dispelling, an attrition game that lead to some zone bouncing at Cab to try to survive guard melee while trying to channel the final scoriae I needed to finish Lite off, both of us hanging around 10% life and staying in the battle looking for a finish.

Lite earned some of my respect that day, put up the best fight I'd ever seen out of him and put a ton of effort into getting the finish only to get snaked by me at the last second. If not for RNJesus being on my side, Lite could have got that one.

then after that the guys rep blows up he starts leading guilds and starts getting made fun of for having a big nose while I leave the server. I felt like he must be still on an upward improvement if he accomplished all that after I saw him as a scrub, then saw him as a potential competitor. Kudos to anybody for continuing to relentlessly improve at something they started out with no skills in. so, Kudos to Lite.

besides that probably roflstomping entire groups on Johnny in seb, particularly when Slathar was in the group and he'd suicide into frogs after I got the 2nd or 3rd person down and the obvious outcome was inevitable so rather than take a screenshotted death by my hand he'd always eat the pve death.

trying to get finishes on Smallmee was always tough too, had to really put in work to set him up for a trap any time I got him. one of the very few people I'd say played with the same level of awareness I did as a druid. kudos to Smallmee for being probably the hardest person to actually finish off on this server.

peace! back to MTG, got 3rd place in a 5k 2 weeks ago! #MoneyTeam
Old 09-12-2015, 12:46 AM
Sarnak

may as well share 2 other little tidbits, basically the dirtiest laundry on me from my time here.

Amelinda banned Oddjob because Zyrin 2boxed him in OOT to give himself buffs. You have no idea how pissed I was at him over this. The enchanter Natural that got banned early on for RMT? I only gave over the logs to Amelinda in exchange for getting Oddjob unbanned. I didn't give a shit about Natural or RMT, I just wanted Oddjob unbanned and my only leverage was the goods I had on Natural(I didn't know I could just bribe Amelinda at the time). Amelinda was easy enough to get to agree to my terms over a back and forth email exchange for a couple days.

I colluded with Heartbrand to get him back in Nihilum. I helped him level and hide Ricardo's identity, helped him slide through the recruitment process, all because I respect his abilities as a player and value surrounding myself with the best over politics. I was ready to do whatever I had to do to get him back in Nihilum because I'd rather have him on my side than as an enemy, and I was recruiting officer so I had the power to abuse to make that happen. I truly don't know if HB intended to bring Nihilum down from the beginning or not.

I don't regret it, if HB was the downfall of Nihilum then that's Nihilum's fault, not HB's. Keep a clean whistle or expect your skeletons to be used against you. I never felt any qualms about talking shit to anyone on this server because I knew there was nothing I ever did that would ever give anyone anything on me to use against me.

Also, as an Officer of Nihilum, I really didn't know who Platlord was or what was up with the guild bank and RMT. I didn't care either... if some funds from the guild bank go towards providing someone the ability to poopsock EQ 24/7 and skillfully lead a guild and raids, I'm fine with that. People have to eat, I'd rather have a guy like Nizzarr at a computer 24/7 doing what he loves than him having to go work a shit pay day job and miss raids. 16 year old game's leaders are hard to come by, there's been maybe 3 on this server since it launched worth a shit. 3 in what, over 1500 unique player log ins since launch? That's called value. Nizzarr provided value.

kept it 100 for yall, I know all this is like 2 years old now tho lol.
Old 09-12-2015, 01:04 AM
Sarnak

Fearing Elemtal's pet and wiping 37 TMO/CS when they engaged Velk.
Old 09-12-2015, 01:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteppinnRazor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fearing Elemtal's pet and wiping 37 TMO/CS when they engaged Velk.
-__-
Old 09-12-2015, 02:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a good time in our last 1v1 Lite. I had a landslide of a record against you before we scrapped outside Cab in FoB. You took me the distance and only because I refused to lose did I get the clutch final nuke to finish you but if I got interrupted, Lite would have got me.

Just a typical outdoor druid v bard battle, lots of charming, lots of dispelling, an attrition game that lead to some zone bouncing at Cab to try to survive guard melee while trying to channel the final scoriae I needed to finish Lite off, both of us hanging around 10% life and staying in the battle looking for a finish.

Lite earned some of my respect that day, put up the best fight I'd ever seen out of him and put a ton of effort into getting the finish only to get snaked by me at the last second. If not for RNJesus being on my side, Lite could have got that one.

then after that the guys rep blows up he starts leading guilds and starts getting made fun of for having a big nose while I leave the server. I felt like he must be still on an upward improvement if he accomplished all that after I saw him as a scrub, then saw him as a potential competitor. Kudos to anybody for continuing to relentlessly improve at something they started out with no skills in. so, Kudos to Lite.
ah yes, was very good. The dice rolled in your favor that day. We laid it all on the line, best type of fights. People try and avoid that and screw themselves out of some amazing experiences.

Crusader's harmtouch took you to 8% and I tried to Denon's your nuke.
Last edited by lite; 09-12-2015 at 02:08 AM..
Old 09-12-2015, 04:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I gave Dazed the plat which he said he would give to you, next day I left empire
not my problem you said you guys were rl buddies

RIght...Trying to lie/troll again?

Ill petition for logs to make sure your side of the story is legit.

How do people like you exist?
Old 09-12-2015, 06:30 AM
Banned

as per text message of Dazed at 6:30am eastern ( 3:30am pacific ) he received the payment from ragnaros
Closed Thread