Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2015, 03:32 PM
Sarnak

Default What would you improve gear wise with 4k?

Here's my Magelo.

I have around 4k, what would you upgrade? I feel as if my gears not good enough.
Old 08-12-2015, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

You have good CHA, especially for a Dark Elf, but you're extremely lacking in the HP department. Do you wear the Fishbone Earring and Goblin Gazughi Ring full time or are they just listed in the Magelo for vanity purposes? I'd put them in the inventory slots for that.

As a Dark Elf, I'd switch to a Robe of the Ishva and then switch to 6/65 HP rings x2 and at least one Black Sapphire Electrum Earring.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Last edited by Samoht; 08-12-2015 at 04:05 PM..
Old 08-12-2015, 04:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a Dark Elf, I'd switch to a Robe of the Ishva and then switch to 6/65 HP rings x2 and at least one Black Sapphire Electrum Earring.

Why the robe, just curious? Also, the earring I'll make, just gotta find a reasonably priced Black Sapphire, and I'll get 2 rings, but why two?

I do wear the fishbone and the gob gaz to break charm easily
Old 08-12-2015, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Fishbone should only be worn underwater. If you're soloing kedge wear it, otherwise another earring is better and bag the fishbone.

Goblin Gazughi Ring I wear full time when charm killing. Not worth swapping in/out a 65 HP ring. When grouping and not cycling charmed pets I'll bag the Gazughi ring for an HP ring.

I believe he is suggesting that robe for charisma. Ishva is a decent enchanter robe cause of CHA and Mana. But if you're capping CHA with buffs, the bone caster robe is tough to beat before Insidious/Velious robes.
Old 08-12-2015, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why the robe, just curious?
As a Dark Elf, CHA is your worst enemy. That's the robe with CHA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll get 2 rings, but why two?
Two ring slots. I'd only equip GGR when ready to break charm with invis so that I have 65 more HP in the event charm breaks early.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-12-2015, 04:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a Dark Elf, CHA is your worst enemy. That's the robe with CHA.
But as a chanter, wouldn't I want CHA for charming?

Quote:
Two ring slots. I'd only equip GGR when ready to break charm with invis so that I have 65 more HP in the event charm breaks early
This makes sense, i'll get one
Closed Thread