Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2015, 01:46 PM
Sarnak

Default Warden Bruke

Warden Bruke of the ring quest should spawn unlimited amounts of guards.

Quote:
4. Ahhh, one more little tidbit... Warden Bruke, who is located in Sugarbowl, in the prison... LEAVE HIM BE, unless you are completely prepared for what happens when you pull him. When Bruke is pulled, an ungodly amount of Prison Guards spawn. I counted 35 the last time some dope tried it. Yes, this dope has tried it also... just call me dopey, too.
http://eqsacredhonor.tripod.com/eqin...s_faction.html

Quote:
▲ Page top
Interesting fight
#Dec 09 2002 at 1:37 PMRating: Decent
Caldereon
2 posts
Well, last night myself (38 druid) and my friend (40 ranger) tried to kill the Warden. Yeah, yeah, I know...Delusions of Grandeur. A 44 wizard also joined in during the fight. First the good news...we almost had him. Got him to about half a bubble of life (after a good 20-30 minutes of him chasing me, Imolated and with Drones of Doom (Immolate landed far more often than Drones did) and with the ranger choping him up as I ran). The wizard mentioned his spells were being resisted, so I'm not sure how much damage he did actually inflict. Now the bad news...at half a bubble, he disappeared and wound up back in the camp (I hate when critters do that!! ARGH!!) And NOW, the worse news...he began spamming the area with GUARDS ASSIST ME! The ranger was the lucky one to be chased so he made for the zone. On my tracking screen I counted (no exageration) 86 Kromrif Guards. Needless to say, I ported out of there.

I'm not sure how we are going to be able to get this guy (well, other than waiting a few more levels or grabbing a couple more people). In our revenge we killed Ekelng Thunderstone. That made us feel a little better.
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=6027

And here is a pic of me doing it on EQMac

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Is this considered a bug or intended velious mechanics? This was a known giant farming technique back in the day. I believe that argument wins around here...

what was it again?

oh yea...

ITS CLASSIC

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-04-2015, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

I remember this now. Used it a few times ^_^

There is another mob in Velious that allows for unlimited spawning of blue con mobs.
Closed Thread