Old 06-11-2015, 11:18 AM
Aviak

KEK
Old 06-11-2015, 11:18 AM
Sarnak

ROFL
Old 06-11-2015, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

The difference is furies are supposed to drop gems/plat. These necros are not supposed to be dropping those battle staffs. Anyone who believes that is false is naive and should be given a vacation for exploiting content.
Old 06-11-2015, 11:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If theres one thing great about agathas nizzar video in your sig, in ooc you have colgate calling mendan out for RMT.

Coulda swore mendan was in empire being buff bot boxed last I saw..Odd that Mendan would join a guild from people that used to call him an rmter and all that and put up with colgate. Oh wait, its not actually mendan right? iirc something happened to him and he quit.
Mendan RMT'd his account and AON to gyno. I know this from my short brief return to nihilum in 2014 under the fabled " Nizzars Royal Guard " .... RMT was so widespread in nihilum the guys used to talk about it openly. (Even in front of me oddly) When mendan stopped playing and he was logged on and they found out it was him. Everyone was like. YOUR SICK GYNO! He said a joke (refering to sektor i believe) Saying "mendan was going through some rough times and as a personal friend i sent him some money." Later on the topic came up again and Gyno blew off spending so much real money on the game by saying he gets so much in money from armed forces and his job bonuses that the money was insignificant to him and that playing a game he enjoyed with Pals was worth the money. I cant knock him for that, to his pals he seems like a real good chap. I cant even knock RMT because even though i dont do it I know it whats always made high end EQ go around. I just find GYNO to be an awful human being because he openly used to brag about killing IRAQI's in IRC CHAT, and the guy for some reason (everyone knows the reason) is immune to punishment here.

TLDR = GYNO YOU SICK FUCK,
Old 06-11-2015, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoliPops [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God I'm kekin real hard ATM
Old 06-11-2015, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So, you ask, Agatha whats the big deal, mobs have the wrong item no big deal, why does this matter. Well when a mob spawns every 6 minutes that is soloable down with an enchanter that drops a 90 plat item every single time. Well, this is why.
It's amazing that people are still able to finds ways to get ahead in a 16 year old game. Impressive.
Old 06-11-2015, 11:31 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalaerian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God I'm kekin real hard ATM
"my friends got caught exploiting but i think loli's convo he had with himself impersonating agatha is really funny"

cringe
Old 06-11-2015, 11:43 AM
Fire Giant

1 MEMBER

Old 06-11-2015, 11:44 AM
Banned

shows 1 member if you're not the admin
Old 06-11-2015, 11:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shows 1 member if you're not the admin
Closed Thread