Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2015, 07:51 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alacres [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Back when I was playing (and deciding on what SK race I wanted to play) I spent about a month or so checking the numbers on all the SK races whenever I'd login and before I'd log out. I came to the conclusion that Erudite was by far the least played of them -- with never more than maybe 3 online (on a good day.) Granted that's only accounting for players that aren't anon or whatever, but I'd say it's good enough to prove which is likely the least players. As it stands, I never saw a max level Erudite SK, and especially not one with an epic, but then it's been quite awhile since I played. I always thought they would look particularly bad ass with the epic -- with the robed knight look and all. I'd go with that if you want to be less common. Having the highest int isn't a bad thing either.

"/who all count" will include role and anon, just can't see levels.

"/who all eru shad count"
"/who all gnome rog count"

Etc, good command for finding those rare race/class combos.

Always need more gnome rogues, warriors, and clerics though.
Old 02-08-2015, 08:14 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by HethGnome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"/who all count" will include role and anon, just can't see levels.

"/who all eru shad count"
"/who all gnome rog count"

Etc, good command for finding those rare race/class combos.

Always need more gnome rogues, warriors, and clerics though.
Damn, I had no idea. That would have been really helpful back when I was trying to parse them. Good to know for the future in any case -- thanks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

As for gnomes.... if only they could be SKs here (yeah, not classic, what you gonna do.) I wouldn't have even bothered with parsing because the choice would have been easy for me. Gnome SK all the way. It's actually one of the main reasons I've been messing around on that new Al'kabor Project server.
Old 02-08-2015, 10:43 AM
Skeleton

thanks so much for the input. I narrowed it down to either a erudite pal or SK
Old 02-08-2015, 11:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiacrat0222 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From what I've seen, the bottom 2 classes that are least played would be Wizard and Ranger.
Well.. rangers are always needed to catch DTs during raids, but wizards on this server usually just netflix grind. They'll cast a spell every 5-30 minutes though..
Old 02-08-2015, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formshifter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well.. rangers are always needed to catch DTs during raids, but wizards on this server usually just netflix grind. They'll cast a spell every 5-30 minutes though..
Hehe, both funny & sad when tank yells at wiz in group "mobxx CH'd twice dammit!" I mean, if you want to wiz in groups you really ought to actually, you know, like, um, pay attention?
Last edited by kaev; 02-08-2015 at 01:51 PM..
Old 02-08-2015, 03:14 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

So according to this thread I'm a rare one.

Dark Elf Rogue.
Human Necro
Half Elf Druid.

Khatilly
Druidess of Tunare (Green)
Old 02-09-2015, 02:14 AM
Skeleton

Well as in my other post i made a eru shado and also a pally. I like both now it comes to which is more solo friendly and ar times group worthy. Also might be duo with my brothers necro and bard
Old 02-09-2015, 02:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khatilly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Half Elf Druid.
oh god no, there are thousands of them, if you asked everyone who had one to log on at once, the server would explode
Old 02-09-2015, 02:46 AM
Banned

what about human ranger? I feel special being a human rog tbh
Old 02-09-2015, 06:32 AM
Sarnak

Dark Elf Ranger!

No, wait, that is a terrible idea. The very thought of it makes me shudder with revulsion for some reason...

To be fair, while I know Wood Elf rogues are not uncommon, I have never met another player in the Kelethin rogue guild. Crushbone is popular enough that you'd expect to see someone, wood elf or not, poke their head in since the next nearest rogue guild is in Kaladim, but no.

In the end, I cannot even say that I have seen another female wood elf rogue. That said, given how much time I spend using dark elf illusion, maybe I'm contributing to the myth that there are no female wood elf rogues. In fact, with one exception, I am not sure I have ever met another female rogue outside the beta server. Female druids and clerics are common, female casters not uncommon, I have even grouped with female rangers, but rogues...