Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2014, 04:26 AM
Planar Protector

Need to worry about them drug resists try to get it above 40 need to cure that RL malo bruh and quit messing with MR

Old 12-24-2014, 07:48 AM
Fire Giant

On vanco I wear lots of mr gear. I sacrafice str, hps, pr dr in order to become virtually resistant to roots. Root is my bane. But since patch I get rooted and blinded in almost every fight.

Haynar made all high lvl spells with -resist mod. Its unknown value but I suspect its high. I run arounf with 192 mr and I get malosinied on first cast a lot and if not first then Seconf. So for a spell like malosini to land quite often on 192 it leads me to believe its acting like it had a -75 to -100 mod
Old 12-24-2014, 07:53 AM
Banned

pretty sure haynar is aware of the problem, it will be patched soon.

soon
Old 12-24-2014, 10:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Need to worry about them drug resists try to get it above 40 need to cure that RL malo bruh and quit messing with MR
lmao
Old 12-24-2014, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On vanco I wear lots of mr gear. I sacrafice str, hps, pr dr in order to become virtually resistant to roots. Root is my bane. But since patch I get rooted and blinded in almost every fight.

Haynar made all high lvl spells with -resist mod. Its unknown value but I suspect its high. I run arounf with 192 mr and I get malosinied on first cast a lot and if not first then Seconf. So for a spell like malosini to land quite often on 192 it leads me to believe its acting like it had a -75 to -100 mod
http://r99pvp.com/showplayer.php?p=Vanco

rooted and blind every fight? all 5 of them?

also weird stasis says the same thing, rooted and blind every fight
http://r99pvp.com/showplayer.php?p=Stasis

excempt none of his deaths were post patch.

very odd and interesting. its almost like all of you are full of shit.
Last edited by SamwiseRed; 12-24-2014 at 01:53 PM..
Old 12-24-2014, 01:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://r99pvp.com/showplayer.php?p=Vanco

rooted and blind every fight? all 5 of them?

also weird stasis says the same thing, rooted and blind every fight
http://r99pvp.com/showplayer.php?p=Stasis

excempt none of his deaths were post patch.

very odd and interesting. its almost like all of you are full of shit.
Stasis plays his monk Gaanon for pvp. You dont pvp or play here.

NEXT
Old 12-24-2014, 02:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think Malo is like -120 and Malo + tash is basically game over for any meelee.

Thing is we know it's getting fixed next patch so the shamans chanters can have fun but only for so long.
Old 12-24-2014, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stasis plays his monk Gaanon for pvp. You dont pvp or play here.

NEXT
weird stasis linked samwise killboard despite being a port bot. figured id do the same nawmean?
Old 12-24-2014, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

I hope it gets fixed and not jusr reverted. Melee shouldnt be caster impervious like they have been. Thats like saying that as a cleric I shouls be able to stack AC and be basically immune to melee attacks.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-24-2014, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

debuffs should be 150% not 200%. its already being fixed but hey maybe if we cry about it more and make shit up rogean will surely stop what hes doing and patch the server [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

as for stasis, he will join whoever is winning and burn every bridge behind him. watching his guildtag and who he forumquests against is similar to watching groundhog day. bet we wont see a variance thread for awhile hehe NEXT
Last edited by SamwiseRed; 12-24-2014 at 02:25 PM..
Closed Thread