Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2014, 08:31 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FTFY

Not surprised.
if he actually RMTd your fungi to pay child support.... Then I'm glad. All Fungis should be RMTd and the money should go to children of single parents

This sounds like it could actually be a way for everquest to help people. Someone set up a charity to donate plat to kids in need.
Old 09-28-2014, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by forensic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if he actually RMTd your fungi to pay child support.... Then I'm glad. All Fungis should be RMTd and the money should go to children of single parents

This sounds like it could actually be a way for everquest to help people. Someone set up a charity to donate plat to kids in need.
Why not just spend the time you waste on Everquest doing volunteer work if you feel so strongly about it?
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 09-28-2014, 09:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please return it. If you had access to my account it means I trusted you and believed you weren't a scumbag. I haven't played in several months and would now like my items back. PM me, thanks.
Sorry man, but its your fault....

You should not give your account at anybody.....
Old 09-28-2014, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Pretty common to share accounts on this server, especially when you are dealing with characters used for raiding. I have access to several accounts as well.
This is true to an extent; I've only ever shared my account details with 2 people in my guild but they're also people I chose specifically cause I could probably trust them with my life. Even then, I change my password regularly, so even in the extremely unlikely situation that they wanted to gank my stuff, they wouldn't be able to. A lot of people share their account with a lot more people than I do and it shocks me a bit. Like, Kaludar gave me access to his account to drag him or something and I was kinda surprised that he'd just give it to me like that, even though I'd definitely never degrade myself by thieving items in a video game. Just because you consider someone a friend or they share a guild tag with you, it doesn't immediately make them trustworthy.

But yeah, I got PMed by Kaludar but I don't even keep account info that people give me since I consider that scummy. I wasn't surprised though when he told me who took his fungi, definitely not someone that I would give my info to.

Anyways, being in a raid guild is not an excuse to give out your account info freely; sometimes there's situations where you absolutely have to and in those situations be a good judge of character and pick good people. And even after that, change your password.
Last edited by Byrjun; 09-28-2014 at 11:15 PM..
Old 09-28-2014, 11:25 PM
Sarnak

Somewhere in Norrath a vendor is chillin with a new fungi to match his fully charged puppet strings....
Old 09-28-2014, 11:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by forensic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Wow. You're much too jaded much too soon dude. Shoulda stayed away from EC for another few months or something. Go play EVE Online, or if you really hate yourself try Red99. Experiencing a true cesspit for a while will help you realize that p99 isn't actually a sign of the impending apocalypse.
Old 09-28-2014, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
name and shame
Well I tried to give him a chance to redeem himself, but here it is:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Doors confirmed scumbag, should have listened to warnings from other people.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Last edited by Hailto; 09-29-2014 at 01:06 AM..
Old 09-29-2014, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

Looks like he even tried to "hide" it by trading it to Pokeman before trading it to Doors 2 minutes later.
Old 09-29-2014, 12:14 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow. You're much too jaded much too soon dude. Shoulda stayed away from EC for another few months or something. Go play EVE Online, or if you really hate yourself try Red99. Experiencing a true cesspit for a while will help you realize that p99 isn't actually a sign of the impending apocalypse.
haha. I do enjoy p99. Thanks for the endorsement, I think it will make the game more fun!
Old 09-29-2014, 12:16 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrjun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like he even tried to "hide" it by trading it to Pokeman before trading it to Doors 2 minutes later.
Notice how the screenshot says 2756, I think that means there are 2756 different unique Fungis on p99. Wow! Lots of fungis!
Closed Thread