Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2014, 03:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To add to this, items did indeed come from OP's account. Can't really comment as to Raenys' claims of this account being shared or not, but it does seem strange that the Shadow Knight would get deleted afterwards. OP definitely created the loginserver account.

I don't actually see any gear from Raenys being transferred to this toon
Once again, I have absolutely no reason to lie. Every single item on this character was camped, traded for, or purchased directly from my two characters, Grammy and Arcade. Thank you for confirming this Deru.

As to the claims of extortion, I implore Niz to post a log of my tells to him. All I asked is if he could contact Raenys and let him know I wanted my stuff back - never ever asked to be reimbursed by him or anyone else.

If your neighbor breaks into your house and steals your flatscreen, and you notice it in his living room a week later, knocking on his door and asking him for your TV back is not extortion.

As to the value of the gear, I apologize that my "about ~100k" was slightly inflated beyond the actual value. That simply was not my intention. This was a long time ago, many items were more rare and expensive than they are now (Red Dragon Tooth, haste belt, etc). The time and effort was still immense, whether it was 100k or 50k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really wish you guys would all just stop sharing account info. Would solve a lot of problems, headaches, and leave more time for important things to get done.
Sorry Deru, and thank you for your time.
Old 05-16-2014, 09:43 PM
Banned

Poor Pikrib told him that HB was scum he would not listen and still took up for the fgt.

He fits right in with Nihilum the guild full of account stripping fgts
Old 05-16-2014, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

I always sort of assumed people were fully cognizant of the degree of Fartbrand's treachery and decided to temporarily ignore it and make the best of it.
Old 05-16-2014, 09:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once again, I have absolutely no reason to lie. Every single item on this character was camped, traded for, or purchased directly from my two characters, Grammy and Arcade. Thank you for confirming this Deru.

As to the claims of extortion, I implore Niz to post a log of my tells to him. All I asked is if he could contact Raenys and let him know I wanted my stuff back - never ever asked to be reimbursed by him or anyone else.

If your neighbor breaks into your house and steals your flatscreen, and you notice it in his living room a week later, knocking on his door and asking him for your TV back is not extortion.

As to the value of the gear, I apologize that my "about ~100k" was slightly inflated beyond the actual value. That simply was not my intention. This was a long time ago, many items were more rare and expensive than they are now (Red Dragon Tooth, haste belt, etc). The time and effort was still immense, whether it was 100k or 50k.

Sorry Deru, and thank you for your time.
none of the expensive items you kept forgetting to mention were even in the gm logs of the event nice try tho scumbag
Old 05-16-2014, 10:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utanven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't answer my query at the bottom... Learn 2 read maybe?

Why would I twink Hateraid ? I got him an epic and fungi? You guys just say anything these days.

So is Hollix still Exed? That how he had all that gear from day one? Or did he rmt it sektors style?
Who are you?
Old 05-16-2014, 10:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i love how colgate is clinging to the beowulf story still, dude move on already

as if that's even close to this scenario...

if i an account i have access to is being fucked with of course I'm going to take action and save anything i can
Who are you?
Old 05-16-2014, 10:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who are you?
Old 05-17-2014, 02:49 AM
Fire Giant

best to strip the item before it ever gets onto a character.

JBB droppped and slathar,robe and I sold it secretly under Fecal's nose and split it 3 ways.

cut out the middle man
Old 05-18-2014, 05:19 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by no chewie dont [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
none of the expensive items you kept forgetting to mention were even in the gm logs of the event nice try tho scumbag
Chewie still upset that I made his red-con SK zoneplug to my lvl 51 wizard what, 3 times inside LGuk? Sad.

Better set that timer for an hour and log back in when HT resets, scrubmuffin.
Old 05-18-2014, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chewie still upset that I made his red-con SK zoneplug to my lvl 51 wizard what, 3 times inside LGuk? Sad.

Better set that timer for an hour and log back in when HT resets, scrubmuffin.
never happened good story tho
ps who are you
Closed Thread