Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2014, 10:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utanven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which newbs in rags? Fawqueue / Bilaxl the shit talkers? Or Rhylund the fungi / wurmy twink? Or lemonjelly in a frog bc robe? Or ouroboroz in an underfoot robe? It goes on like this... They all loved oocing at me when it was 6vs1. People don't know what they talking about. You wont find any true newb grief if you actually look and don't just buy the Azrael BS.

They have to say something I guess after gearing / supporting Mrbigs for so long.
I don't know what meds you are on when you are playing the rogue, but I don't think I shit talked you in OOC even once. Usually we were both good natured enough about you finding me (like in Lake Rathe) and me having little chance. I thought the point of playing a greifing twink was to rustle the other guys, not get over-rustled yourself...

But regardless, if what you posted is true than this entire post is invalid. The OP is trying to call out Mrbigs for griefing new players. You are suggesting that "You won't find any true newb grief if you actually look..". Those two statements contradict each other. So either twinks of both guilds are griefing new players, or nobody is and there is a lot of bitching over nothing. Nilly needs to decide which position they feel like defending.
Old 05-07-2014, 11:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koota [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont get it.
Old 05-07-2014, 11:13 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utanven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which newbs in rags? Fawqueue / Bilaxl the shit talkers? Or Rhylund the fungi / wurmy twink? Or lemonjelly in a frog bc robe? Or ouroboroz in an underfoot robe? It goes on like this... They all loved oocing at me when it was 6vs1. People don't know what they talking about. You wont find any true newb grief if you actually look and don't just buy the Azrael BS.

They have to say something I guess after gearing / supporting Mrbigs for so long.
You hid behind the pained unicorn, you are awful.
Old 05-08-2014, 12:12 AM
Planar Protector

You people are idiots. Stop leveling in unrest unless you're epic'd with fungus.
Old 05-08-2014, 05:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawqueue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know what meds you are on when you are playing the rogue, but I don't think I shit talked you in OOC even once. Usually we were both good natured enough about you finding me (like in Lake Rathe) and me having little chance. I thought the point of playing a greifing twink was to rustle the other guys, not get over-rustled yourself...

You did, kinda like your doing now. Nothing serious just smartass comments. Nothing I wouldn't be good natured about but enough to PK you in a game.

Griefing twink? I leveled the entire time and pvped on a pvp server, I know your used to blue but a griefing twink is one like Mrbigs aka Sickpuppy <azrael> your guild mate ..stays level 22ish forever after deleveling... Creates a guild called <unrest county police> Fungi etc etc

But regardless, if what you posted is true than this entire post is invalid. The OP is trying to call out Mrbigs for griefing new players. You are suggesting that "You won't find any true newb grief if you actually look..". Those two statements contradict each other. So either twinks of both guilds are griefing new players, or nobody is and there is a lot of bitching over nothing. Nilly needs to decide which position they feel like defending.
your confusing yourself now. Talking about grief from stank in response to samwise, OP is taking about Mrbigs which is grief (they are different people with different actions). Shoulda seen Mrbigs with a leaderboard, no PNP & exp loss in pvp. Sorry you happened to level up with stank and go Azrael but he's long gone from those zones...guess where Mrbigs was tonight?
Old 05-08-2014, 06:27 AM
Banned

Pras mrbigs
Old 05-08-2014, 06:34 AM
Banned

Leveled plenty of chars in unrest solo with no issue, then again mine were twinks too. and only once did I ever grief newbs who were from blue and they were from forceful entry and I would have been happy to kill them once and leave it at that, but they just talked tons of shit and refused to LNS after I made it clear I only wanted to kill them once. While saying how bad red is and how they would never play here again. I bet they just made new chars with new names! There was even a GM there, I forgot who, who was watching the entire thing and iirc he pretty much said they got what they deserved for the things they said and did.

Cant believe this thread is still going, So funny!
Old 05-08-2014, 07:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leveled plenty of chars in unrest solo with no issue, then again mine were twinks too. and only once did I ever grief newbs who were from blue and they were from forceful entry and I would have been happy to kill them once and leave it at that, but they just talked tons of shit and refused to LNS after I made it clear I only wanted to kill them once. While saying how bad red is and how they would never play here again. I bet they just made new chars with new names! There was even a GM there, I forgot who, who was watching the entire thing and iirc he pretty much said they got what they deserved for the things they said and did.

Cant believe this thread is still going, So funny!
No1 cares kick rocks fgt
Old 05-08-2014, 07:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No1 cares kick rocks fgt
TOXIC!
Old 05-08-2014, 08:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
your confusing yourself now. Talking about grief from stank in response to samwise, OP is taking about Mrbigs which is grief (they are different people with different actions). Shoulda seen Mrbigs with a leaderboard, no PNP & exp loss in pvp. Sorry you happened to level up with stank and go Azrael but he's long gone from those zones...guess where Mrbigs was tonight?
You make a lot of assumptions. The first being that I'd never played here before that cleric. I have seen Mrbigs before, he was the very first person to YT me on the first go around. He got me many times as I continued to defy him and level in Unrest. I didn't gripe about it though, it teaches you to be more aware and you move on.

When I came back to Red with the cleric, it was Stankeye this time pulling the same shit that I went through with Mrbigs. Once again, I think the element of grief at any moment adds to the experience, so it was fine. However, to suggest that somehow Azrael is the great evil because one member PKs newer players in Unrest, but you guys are the white knights because you PK newer players in Unrest, MM, City of Mist, or even mother-fucking Lake Rathe is just silly. Stankeye harassed groups of Uprising members all over Faydwer and Greego did the same as they approached 50. Once again, it's a teaching experience for people who haven't seen much PvP. But it's no different than anything Mrbigs does from the perspective of the guy getting YTed...so stop pretending like you are somehow a more honorable griefer than he is.
Closed Thread