Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 02:07 PM
Sarnak

You have to petition for surname here?
Old 09-13-2010, 02:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightmare [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. Hardmode. I played a lot of other games since Y2k and I can honestly say that getting to max lvl and raiding in those games sucked. It's ezmode in MMO's nowadays, the raiders have absolutely no skill in many cases, or no endurance to suffer through death and wipes. Classic hardmode made everyone work a bit more just to make max lvl (and on Rallos it was even harder lol). This meant a greater amount of skilled raiders, and a better overall experience.

By keeping as faithful as possible to the original, P99 has kept what was great about the game, and made the best part of the game come alive, good people who know how to play. The flakes and slackers usually fall by the wayside much faster.

2. It's essentially free, I've donated before but really, there's no demand to do so. I've played for far more than my donation money would get me in any other game.

3. Rogean Broadcasts, "If I get one more tell about corpses I'm gonna start booting you fuckers." Pure awesomeness! You almost never see this anywhere else. lmao.

4. GM/Guide help: In classic I got my surname around the time I dinged 22. Here I got it in under an hour.

You guys are awesome, and I thank you for the hard work you do. And the patience that it clearly requires [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HAIL THULE MY BRUTHA!!
Sslaythe (30 Iksar shaman) Leader of the Harbingers of Thule
Old 09-13-2010, 02:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukaking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HAIL THULE MY BRUTHA!!

Come back and HAF MAH BABAYS!

I go to Alaska in 10 days brutha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hail Thule! (and all that lol)
Old 09-13-2010, 02:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedbonker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have to petition for surname here?
Only if it's special, like if it has a ` in it, just like classic.
Old 09-13-2010, 02:16 PM
Fire Giant

1. I had much better gear at a much lower level here than I did on classic, due to nice helpful people.

2. After about 15 minutes of being /LFG I get tells to come join groups. Can't recall that ever happening on classic, at least not that fast. Probably because my gear sucked back then. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"Life's short and hard like a body building elf."
Old 09-13-2010, 02:19 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I just started playing on this server recently and wanted to express my appreciation to the p99 team for giving us this opportunity.

So far, the community has been outstanding. There have been so many helpful people I have come across during my travel and I would have to consider that one of the reasons this server rocks.

Jista
Closed Thread