Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2014, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Dwarf commoners in BBM (4 on dock on long respawn, or 3 on coast + 1 in house nearby on shorter respawn)

OR

Bloodgill Goblins in Lake of Ill Omen

Once you get 46, if you have a Lumi staff, go to Spirocs in TD until 52 or so.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 02-19-2014, 12:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadwynn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looking for some friendly leveling help. Currently lvl 45, and looking for a new place to quad kite. OT is pretty much all light blue mobs and I have been there since 34, i'm sick of it. I try groups in CoM but its very slow compared to quad kiting. I'm very well geared, where can I go to quad that's not crazy full of roamers. Any tips is helpful and thanks in advance!
Dreadlands, Bloodgills in LOIO, or Spirocs in TD.
Old 02-19-2014, 12:35 PM
Orc

I've heard the Lumi staff is bad because of the cast time on it, mobs can pretty much catch up to you every time is this true? Bloodgills in LOIO is sounding good, any casters?
Old 02-19-2014, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

My suggestion is Kedge Keep charming.

However if you have a Luminescent staff, quadding Dreadlands / Burning Woods would be good. I saw someone post on here about how they would bind at KC entrance and quad exclusively with their staff, EJ/Skyfire evac people for 100~ plat (a price often offered for this) and gate back. I thought that was a pretty cool idea since you use minimal mana with the staff.
Old 02-19-2014, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Luminescent staff you outrun mobs, chain click while getting "too far away" messages, and then once it starts casting let it go through. Move immediately when it finishes. When you get used to timing it you can move with a sliver left on the cast bar and still channel it.
Old 02-19-2014, 01:01 PM
Orc

Good to know! Thanks for the help guys, I can now continue to battle this damn hell level >_<
Old 02-19-2014, 02:10 PM
Fire Giant

i'd say level 45 took me longer than 46-51 (w/ a lumi staff) . If you are really well geared you have a few diff options. mostly what people mentioned before. you could root rot. at level 45 w/ ES vambs I also took some time to camp some stuff in lguk; solo but it's a bit dangerous.
Old 02-19-2014, 03:28 PM
Orc

Currently using a Runed Morning Star and Book of Obulous. Will look into picking up a lumi staff when I get home.
Old 03-11-2014, 05:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did Mammoths to 33 easily - still blue until then and you can't beat the plat.

Just make sure you bring a large sewing kit or two to hold the tusks.
Haven't those been nerfed to be the same weight as backpacks now? (OTOH, shaman medicine bags are still light...)
Old 03-11-2014, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

Sewing kits hold giant items (like mammoth tusks). Backpacks can only hold Large.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Closed Thread