Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Will i piss clean? And or will i get the job?
Piss clean, do well in interview and get the job 10 15.87%
Piss dirty, and get the job 10 15.87%
Piss dirty, get laughed at, dont get the job 43 68.25%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2013, 06:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intricus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And I forgot to say I can't figure out how you got thru all the schooling / got the degree to even be considered as a teacher, unless you bypassed all that stuff cause you 'knew' somebody. Congrats if you did it the right way.
lol how does that work? I'm curious.
Old 12-03-2013, 06:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You still have to take meds years later? Shit.. It's great that you're doing so well. Good luck on the CDL.
Yeah well I have to be off it to go finish the class for my CDL. If I didn't mention it I would be fine because they don't even test for it. But yeah, stupid me being honest. But yeah it's about time I get off of it. I am down to a small amount a day and only get 3 a week. Very frustrating situation, but if all goes as planned I will be all set. Definitely going to stay clean no matter what.
Old 12-03-2013, 06:28 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NextGenesis88 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol how does that work? I'm curious.
How does what work? Getting a handout in life beacuse you know somebody who gets you there? Take a close look around, it happens all the time.
Ababohee Mengyounadda
Old 12-03-2013, 06:29 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intricus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How does what work? Getting a handout in life beacuse you know somebody who gets you there? Take a close look around, it happens all the time.
know somebody *in a position of power*
Ababohee Mengyounadda
Old 12-03-2013, 08:53 AM
Aviak

I hope you get killed by your best friend after killing his two girlfriends and your own brother in law.......just my two cents
Old 12-03-2013, 07:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Nice, waited 8 pages in to drop that one...How do you earn the privilege of editing/deleting posts anyway?
what are you talking about? i dont have that, though i should.

where do you live genesis? and i dont have a physical habit anymore not for a couple weeks now. i just had 8 days clean and now back to 3 days. the day i got high i had 55 hours off from the last sub i took and it still ate atleast half of my dope shot. very annoying lol. pissed me off so bad. so yeah im not physically withdrawing at this point, i basically take 4-8mg of sub a day for a few days then take a day or two with no subs no nothing because i dont want another habit.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by freez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everquest is 100% unplayable without some kind of substance.

the end
the problem is mixing ANY hobbies and any games/mmos with dope and then trying to enjoy them without dope. it really kills all the fun in any hobby. it blows.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:41 PM
Banned

genesis you on subs? or methadone?
Old 12-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by susvain0362 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what are you talking about? i dont have that, though i should.

where do you live genesis? and i dont have a physical habit anymore not for a couple weeks now. i just had 8 days clean and now back to 3 days. the day i got high i had 55 hours off from the last sub i took and it still ate atleast half of my dope shot. very annoying lol. pissed me off so bad. so yeah im not physically withdrawing at this point, i basically take 4-8mg of sub a day for a few days then take a day or two with no subs no nothing because i dont want another habit.
I am new NE and oh yeah man that's great than. If I was off subs then I would be very happy as you already got past the physical part of it. For me I couldn't just party once in a while as it was all or nothing. It's not worth trying to do anything once in a while and if you got that far then congrats.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by susvain0362 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
genesis you on subs? or methadone?
Fraction of a Sub a day.
Closed Thread