Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 04-09-2013, 01:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudicca [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really appreciate all the hard work you've done, Savok, in getting us this UI available!

Has EQ ever shown the mana levels of group members? If so, is it something that can be shown in this current version?
Not for group members no. Modern EQ has a gauge bar for mana and endurance but its not a feature on P1999.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudicca [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, is there a means to show the concrete amount of mana available to myself, as opposed to a percentage, without opening up the character screen (i)? On my cleric, I don't much care about a stat like ATK, but if I'm LOM, knowing if I have enough mana to cast a larger heal is useful.
Which UI are you using? The Velious UI has an extras zip file which includes a EQUI_PlayerWnd.xml file with mana numbers in it. Its not difficult to add the details to the default UI and default_old UI if needed as separate downloads.
Old 04-09-2013, 04:43 PM
Aviak

Wink

I'm using your Project99 vert UI. I'll grab the Velious set as you've suggested; thank you very much! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-30-2013, 12:41 PM
Large Rat

I read through this and didn't see what I'm looking for. But I was hoping to get a velious ui with a target window that is about twice as long with percentage reading on it. The % could be either at the end or overlayed, which ever your player window has would be preferred. And if you could explain how to make the buttons darker I have trouble reading them. If this is unclear let me know and will try to explain better.
Last edited by Sneeakn; 04-30-2013 at 07:48 PM..
Old 07-10-2013, 06:54 AM
Orc

Is there anyway to download the skin that shows the old classic interface with the scroll for chat in the middle?? I tried clicking one of the links but it says temporarily disabled..
Old 07-11-2013, 05:36 PM
Orc

Here is the interface I would like to use..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWisI...ZrxQoABdAZkvX4

Is this possible in P1999?
Old 07-25-2013, 10:04 AM
Sarnak

I've seen it before, somebody had it working and I had it one time but I stopped using it. It's out there somewhere. I'll take a look at a few places.

OUT OF THE WAY PECK!

Quote:
12:53 <Littlegyno> nilberg
12:53 <Littlegyno> i was
12:53 <Littlegyno> gonna have pix
Old 11-20-2013, 01:03 AM
Sarnak

i'm looking for quick help, at one time i knew how to do this, but i haven't messed with my UI in years and rather than relearn i thought i'd ask our awesome community

in the last update something happened to my UI, everything is awesome and where i want it to be except my bars got moved on all of my characters. the red outline is where they used to be, now they are doubled up, vertical, and the 2nd one is off the screen. which file do i need to replace?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-11-2014, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

bump because this helped me alot, thanks to op!
Old 01-11-2014, 09:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by snwbrdr642 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm looking for quick help, at one time i knew how to do this, but i haven't messed with my UI in years and rather than relearn i thought i'd ask our awesome community

in the last update something happened to my UI, everything is awesome and where i want it to be except my bars got moved on all of my characters. the red outline is where they used to be, now they are doubled up, vertical, and the 2nd one is off the screen. which file do i need to replace?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure, but everyone that hasn't used Duxa's seem to get the 1x10 hotbars that hasn't used Duxa's all in one installer. I have never had the 1x10 and I think it seems to be because Duxa's installs a few UI's and maybe it needs to be 2x5s in order to work. You could start over from a fresh installation and it should fix it. Doesn't take long actually.
Old 01-11-2014, 09:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjolvar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here is the interface I would like to use..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWisI...ZrxQoABdAZkvX4

Is this possible in P1999?
You can find it in the forums somewhere, but it requires you to play in 640x480 resolution which most monitors cannot do. If you wish to use it I would suggest an old CRT monitor that supports it natively. Sorry I don't have any links, but if you search correctly it should be found on p99 site or google. I have a version of a UI that has all those pieces, but it's not the same. The pieces aren't big enough to connect them all like they should and fill the screen, it just kind of uses it as a style. Again no links, but I found it just by searching around. It might have been from a seperate website just for EQ UIs.
Last edited by NextGenesis88; 01-11-2014 at 09:52 PM..