Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2012, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

Default A few bard questions

1. More curiosity than anything, since I don't think my L18 bard is going to be getting his epic any time soon, but is the epic primary only? Not being able to use the Breath of Harmony would suck.

2. My bard has been using Kelin's AoE Mez to do some ridiculous shit. But the duration seems really horrible - maybe 1 tick instead of two? If I am mezzing, I cannot twist ANY songs. If I am tanking/mezzing and I get bashed, it's open season on me. Any suggestions? Or does this mez just cap at L30 like the wiki claims and everyone uses the single target one?

3. What are some standard group twists at L20-30? I've been doing Anthem, Regen, Chords mostly. Is guardian rhythms worth it? Seems to be just a bit of MR/AC.

4. Looking ahead, is it just me or is the 32 bard mana song really crappy? It seems to be a pulse of mana, so if I am not tanking (been tanking a lot recently, <3 fungi) and doing a 3-4 song twist that's 1 mana pulse every 1-2 ticks, or clearly worse than clarity.

5. The server ticks don't seem synchronized like they used to be. Like a year ago I had a different bard (never mind) and when I would use Chords I would get like 5 lines of aoe damage spam at once. Now it doesn't happen that way. This makes the Kelin's problem worse because the mobs will break mez at different times and I will just get chain bashed for 10 seconds.

6. It seems like bash interrupts my songs even when I'm not stunned? WTF is up with that.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Last edited by Splorf22; 12-02-2012 at 12:47 PM..