Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2023, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah i mean you can't stop it from happening though

bible says the world has to devolve into shit before god shows up so really im just sitting here counting plagues

but like 40 seconds after John the Elder put his pen down people immediately started assigning apocalyptic meaning to every terrible thing that happens

turns out hitler wasn't the antichrist after all

one line that sticks with me is the one that says something like, "No man will know when god returns" to me that means that "god" will have faded from all memory on earth. We're sitting here conspiracizing (yep, its a word now) about End Times stuff, so that means we have not forgotten god.

the first time he destroyed the earth it wasn't until like 1 single dude was the last believer

so im definitely gonna be long dead by the time the heavens part and trumpets blare
could be, could be....

Im still betting on 2030.

If this tribulation we were living in was any worse, it'd just be straight up what I consider living post end times would be like IMO.

I also am really uncomfortable with the way the prophecies have been playing out. I been looking for patterns like this my whole life, and not until covid can I say I've ever even come close to seeing 2 in a row let alone 3.5... But the horsemen are out I'm afraid. A nuke would seal the deal.

If we make it to 2036 with no end times, im gonna just try to ride this baby out to 2060 and see if that's the fire works.

If I make past then, Ill curse gods name on my death bed.

And then regret it 15 minuets later at the pearly gates.