Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2023, 04:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ananka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm playing an exiled iksar shaman that moved over to Antonica/Odus/Faydwer at level one and I was mostly self found but in my late 20's I cheated and bought a couple things from the tunnel. I've been trying to solo up Halas faction which is a long process and I'm still working on it. I failed at using an illusion and shrink to hand in gnoll fangs but on the plus side the illusion worked on the shaman GM and I finally got to train med and dodge way past the normal level you receive them. Not complaining, I was happy to train them. Four months in and I can use the Halas bank and I'm almost to doubtful with the guards/warriors. Then I'll be able to finally work on my smithing skill and move past Warrens level gear. It's a nice diversion while waiting for the new server and I just might recreate this adventure on the new server when Kunark arrives.
As a faction junkie, props on that Halas rogue/bank faction, as a DEF ROG they're one of the last few city factions that are kos for me. It takes ... a very long time to get those mammoth calf hides. And this is from someone who bought Travellers Boots and a Tinkerers Bag entirely on Permafrost ore grinding