Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2022, 12:39 AM
Large Bat

Default The Second Sons

I've recently returned to playing here a bit, and I'm leveling a baby enchanter and a messing around with a couple other characters with a friend of mine. In the past ten days or so, I have had three separate encounters with different people from The Second Sons, and I just felt compelled to come on there and post my experiences with this guild.

Simply put, they are the best. I can't remember the specifics of the first encounter, but it was a TSS person who went out of their way to do something kind for me in the crushbone/gfay area. I remembered the guild but unfortunately not the player name.

Next I had a shadowknight help me out while I was having some trouble in EC. He stuck around and gave me a bunch of really good enchanter advice. Then he helped me level for what must've been the better part of an hour.

Finally I had a particularly amazing druid assist me on a terrible corpse run. This person went well out of their way to help me get to & retrieve my corpse. Then they ported & bound me where I had been trying to get to in the first place.

In short, I have the utmost respect for these people. None of them asked anything in return - they just wanted to help. These are truly the good guys, and I can't say enough good things about them.