Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2022, 10:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My kid decided to install live eq off steam this weekend and first thing he did was choose race. Then chose class based on what was available.
So he only gets to see some of the classes on offer? I guess he will learn the hard way which isn't a bad thing tbh.

Is he a liberal child btw?

This is how liberals create their EQ characters,

First they pick race because race is their favourite hot topic of conversation besides gender and intelligence. They obviously pick the erudite race because not doing so would be racist (being racist is the worst thing you can possibly be but hating the human race is good).

Then they pick their gender which is the opposite of their real gender because they are gender fluid.

Then they pick the class which is paladin because they are virtue signalling religious maniacs who want to play god.

Then they put all their starting points into INT so they look intelligent.

Then they pick their deity which is Tunare because they are feminists so god is a woman.

While they desperately try to be supreme they tell everybody they meet they hate the idea of a supreme being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was going to congratulate you on corrupting the youth ... but starting them with live over P99? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The sun is square to Jimjam. He would make a good president.