Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2021, 04:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuffyP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Respectfully, i strongly disagree with you. The GM should keep ST suspended until they feel ST has learned their lesson and show remorse. They weren’t banned for betraying the UN and killing sky mobs, so why should their punishment be reflected by something like this?

They should be a us needs until they openly apologize to everyone, show great remorse for their toxic and depraved behavior, and feel a damn lot more than a slap on the wrists for disrespecting all the other guilds, the entire server, and the gm’s who work so hard to make this game we love. And after that it should be a minimum of a month on top of that.

Please note, this is a special circumstance. It’s not shady tactics on 1 boss. Their actions quite literally took 10 noble Gods from fed; 8 from kingdoms second noble, 5 from kingdoms first noble. Kingdom had paid tax giving a noble to other guilds and had agreements to give additional Nobles to smaller guilds as a peace offering. You can’t tell me 23 god kills is comparable to anything we have seen before. The absurdity of st’s egotistical and moronic actions have cost 4-5 guilds MONTHS of progress. Progress that they earned through hard work and practice. I have been practicing racing noble for 10 hrs a week for a month, and many others have too. There was a community agreement that was completely disregarded, and due to this GM intervention is worth consideration.
No idea why people say ST disrespected the entire server or the server community when it really was just a handful of raiding guilds making up a tiny portion of the overall playerbase. One of those guilds who only a couple of weeks ago themselves stole a dragon. That same guild also for months wasted GM time on unsubstantiated or outright false accusations against ST.

I don't think ST will change their tune but with the promise of another longer (or permanent) ban they can either leave or learn how to play along or buy the p99 server. 3 weeks will have restored the balance (looking back at it historically anyway) but GMs may wish to enforce a harsher penalty to make a point to ST as well as other guilds.

I think I'd be pretty fed up with the pixel drama if I were a GM on p99.