Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2020, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a hypothesis I expect demographics play a role as well in addition to likely under-reporting. Highly-developed western countries have hordes of old people who're already living on borrowed time. Not as many sickly old people in lesser-developed nations living long enough to be likely to die from coronavirus.

One of the wife's uncles has advanced stage 4 pancreatic cancer and he has covid now too. They expect him to last about 1-3 weeks but it's a toss-up as to what'll actually finish him off. Either way I'll call it a cancer death.

Danth
Japan has the oldest people in the world and there's 126 million of them, all tightly packed like...never mind, too tired for racist metaphors, let's just say it's amazing they're reporting 1,733 deaths to date.

Is it because in Japan they don't have nursing homes? Don't they shame the old for being useless so they all hang themselves in their homes or that terrifying forest instead?

We have people in Japan! Hey, why aren't your old people dying? (of covid I mean).