Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2011, 03:58 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The things that some (very misguided) people prefer about enchanters don't really change from 50+. Enchanters get C2, but Bards get a more powerful manasong as well. The only thing that changes that I can think of is that Enchanters get an unresistable mez, so they're definitely better for camps where the mobs are level 56+, but mobs of that level are rarely efficient exp even at 60. So you may have trouble finding groups for some high level item camps, but you should never have trouble finding exp groups.
Sorry, an enchanter is always superior to a bard. Not only do they have better haste and mana regen, they do more DPS, can pull more mobs and mez more mobs. I also don't have to deal with the hybrid penalty.

The very best bard versus the very best enchanter in an exp group situation, the enchanter brings more to the table every time. Bards can do more things, but exp groups don't need you to do more things, just do a couple well. I'll take an enchanter with a charmed pet chain pulling.