Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2019, 12:01 AM
Planar Protector

Default Odd half-linkdead state?

Anyone else run into it where you'll be, say, casting a spell, then you seem to be going LD? Your spell never finishes, you can't try to sit or camp or take any other actions because the client thinks you're still casting a spell, melee messages stop appearing in windows but sprites keep swinging, spells will continue to tick down and wear off in your buff window, other PCs actually still move around, stop pause start moving again not just run past in a straight line.

What the hell is that? How am I getting updates from the server showing me players moving but I'm frozen and the NPC I'm fighting just sits here trying to swing at me but never hitting or anything, etc?

It's been several minutes and I'm still stuck in this state. It isn't actually LDing me, but it isn't giving me back any control of my character either. And just now when I finally /ex to quit and started it back up, it's still telling me I have an active character going.

At least I didn't die this time I guess. Oh, and it looks like the game received signals from me somewhat still too, because two of my buffs that had a lot of time remaining on them actually clicked off and stayed off despite me not being able to do anything else like move, cast, camp, issue pet messages, etc.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 11-22-2019 at 12:04 AM..