Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2019, 07:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Epidemic joining Apex during the Apex vs Ragnarok wars and thinking I was going to be joining forces with at least a handful of good pvpers. I quickly came to the realization that 95% of the guild were playing red only to have a higher chance of farming end game content uncontested. I've always liked playing as the underdog but joining that guild was the sole reason I lost respect for the "zerg" and people like Tune I had been playing against for years. From day one I was thrown into being MA in pvp and we won a handful of fights early on over small Velious targets like Statue and meaningless skirmishes that were not mob related. I was given access to Cyrens ranger Dory in order to stay alive longer due to the fact I was primary target in PVP and without myself or other Epidemic members the fights were embarrassing. Biggest mistake of my EQ career and it was all thanks to the "Virtuoso". Thanks Tune.
i had a blast in epidemic and if they really launched a new red i would neckbeard hard with you guys again