Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2018, 08:43 AM
Banned

Sadly its very easy to create an atmosphere within a top guild that will basically suck any player in using time invested. Everyone I know that I talk to in apex just about, including core members disagree with the methods being employed against ronin(petitionquest), sanctuary(forcing swathe to cuck the knee). But that will never be enough to leave or vocally disagree because they have way to much time invested into the guild by time they realize what exactly is going on. Some never will due to the pure propaganda that comes out.

This server could be so much more. unfortunately it has been squandered.

edit: why we are not having huge 80v80 battles is beyond me. the way certain people play this game makes me feel like there is some sort of money involved. and a vested interest in a free flow of pixels, and not fun for the whole server. It's complete horseshit. And the fact that the staff is either unaware, don't care. or involved in it makes it that much worse.

double edit: I actually started on this server because I was told rogean was someone who you could trust, he ran his servers well and he had good anti cheat. And for the most part that is true, for blue at least. I don't know what the fuck red is anymore. But it sure as hell ain't what it was promised.
Last edited by Phaezed-Reality; 05-01-2018 at 08:48 AM..