Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2018, 12:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You played with me Tune - and many others have. I don't ever get russtled and am very chill and relax. Just stating the obvious
Well you are wrong. A lot of Apex when I played did seek out PVP. The problem is the other 10 to 15 people that weren't in Sanctuary only played during the time they schedule raids.

You have a limited resource in people on the server and the PVP aspect of the server is largely nonexistent outside of US Prime Time. This isn't Apex's fault btw. Most people are going to want to do something fun instead of spending 2 hours trying to find one group to PVP against.

If you guys were smart you would all join up together like I said Kill the content and gear out all your characters and have balanced PVP events once the content is cleared in PVE (It will create a lot more free time if you all work together). This way you guys can actually have balance PVP and non excuses for why you win or lose it.