Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2016, 11:01 AM
Banned

Try logging in other's people chars who only stick for a month after looting said item for them (Sotto and no hard feels, even logged in to loot this item on his character for him over me, no complaints). Then see how many 5am PDs you can do and have Gongpal msging you on being up next. Not to mention being the only wizard on most sky nights taking groups up and staying however long extra after getting people back to island 1 and ported wherever else they need to be. I put in way too much time and knew who I was guilded with and let it happen.

I was burned the fuck out and insulted pal. Got sick of people taking robes and peacing a week later. Don't care for Cyren/Terp either (funny thing... that), the snakers in question.

I'd hope someone would be fet up by that point. I was.

Mind you the people complaining about "people berging over loot" are the ones who have to get 10x as much as everyone and every top pixel first drop.

I tried to patch it up numerous times, and was met with increasing hostility and disrespect. Do not regret the decision at all. I don't think they did either, the war was over and we turned on each other. That's what the viper pit does. Thing is, more people are starting to figure that out in the WoW guild that I wouldn't even consider joining and bitching to me about it like I didn't warn them first. Gotta say, given the choice, I'd do exactly the same thing over again and wish there'd be a patching up of differences (there won't be lol).

Feel free to PM instead of drawing me into trolly arguments in here.
Last edited by Nirgon; 09-28-2016 at 11:11 AM..