Drakar 67 70.53%
Murda 1 1.05%
Max 15 15.79%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2015, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've often thought this as well. Many bipolar spectrum people here, many with a degree of bipolar depression. Drakar is one of these people.

Some behavioral trademarks of bipolar depression:

- Deriving great enjoyment from "figuring out" conspiracies (aka trying to harm others spiritually and make them feel bad like you. This is a survival mechanism, he is hurt and needs other people to be hurt as well so they can rebuild a system that does not hurt them together. I.E. the phrase "misery loves company". Trying to solicit any and every warm body and nonfactor who addresses him on the forum.

- Ranting as only form of communication (with the goal of harming others mood and thoughts, attempt for the wounded bipolar person to try to bring people down to his mood to help him) I.E. They are based on widespread corruption and RMT

- Violent frustration after rejection (happens when the subject realizes his ideas are not popular, despite all the hard work he believes hes doing to "help" (harm) other people "figure it out" (drag to his depressed reality). I.E. I want to punch Terp.

- Paranoid psychosis (The end-game of some bipolar spectrum disorders, living in a partial state of psychosis is inevitable once the subjects fails repeatedly to solicit even a single person on his ideas, thereby failing to enlist anyone to be depressed with him) Dehumanizing anyone who does not support his ideas. I.E. Aimchat was batphoned, they sent men here to slander me, anyone who attacks my ideas is just a member of X organization.

Just some observations I have made on Drakar.
Cool story. You're very wrong though.

My assessment after legitimate investigation is that Colgate is home schooled and suffered from being able to socially interacting with people. This emu has helped him, having made most of his friends through university only in the past couple years. One of the main reasons I've eased off is I genuinely pity the dude.

Regarding violent outbursts, I am as clean as a whistle with no criminal or workplace incidents. But do go on, I love how you analyse me without knowing shit.