Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2014, 02:33 PM
Aviak

Default "Locked Out" rule (GM response would be lovely!)

Successfully killing a mob spawned under Class R puts that guild on lockout for that mob's next two class R spawns.

I understand exactly why this rule was implemented, and like the rule. The rule needs to stay.

As an example, (and apologies if I'm WAY wrong), but it sounded like TMO / IB have worked out some kind of deal in VP that allows them to 'break the rules', but since neither guild will petition it, the GMs don't care. (I remember a post about IB being banned for camping too close to a mob, but was taken back since TMO / IB agreed this would be acceptable).

Can R work out some kind of deal as well for the "Locked Out" rule? No one will petition or bug the GMs, so I don't see why this would be an issue. But I would definitely like to get an official "okay" from a GM BEFOREHAND.

You (GMs) seem to be all about player-made-agreements and less GM involvement.

Example:
Azure Guard is locked out of Trak at the moment. Guild CasualScumBags asks Azure Guard if they can send a few guys to help kill Trak.

So -- if I can assure you no one will petition and not involve the GMs, would it be acceptable for Azure Guard to send some guys to assist? And do you have a preference on limit? Can we send 5? 10? 50? As long as no one petitions?

~Phiren
Azure Guard