Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 04-05-2011, 09:24 AM
Sarnak

Default Blood Runed Two Hander

Found This on the way back machine for allakhazam and unable to find any information on it other than that which it says on there. Anyone got a clue? It must have been removed very early or it's a GM event item but usually Allakhazam would still have it listed as such but it does not.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-05-2011, 09:33 AM
Sarnak

Found 2 replies on comments for Keasora zone on Allakhazam, thats a start.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...www.google.com
Old 04-05-2011, 09:38 AM
Sarnak

Found this as well if it helps. Looks like this was when it was removed but it doesnt say exactly.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...www.google.com
Scroll down to November 10, 2003 and find the item listed

November 10, 2003

Here's another set of updates for you.

New Items: Bubbling Yellow Potion ; Bubbling Red Potion ; Initiate's Spirited Earring ; Large Sandblasted Ringmail Gloves ; Glue Powder ; Deep Barley Brew ; Deep Fungus Mold ; Bottle of Distilled Spirits ; Jagged Permafrost Shard ; Fire Giant Embers ; Fractured Centaur Hoof ; Potion Vial ; Verrell's Box of Potions ; Sword of Slate ; Sea Turtle Egg ; Cove Frog Skin

Updated Items: Tome of Miragul ; Silver Moon Chest Wraps ; Spell: Cripple ; Spell: Talisman of Jasinth ; Spell: Scars of Sigil ; Chunk of Meat ; Lion Meat ; High Quality Lion Skin ; Medium Quality Lion Skin ; Ethereal Parchment ; Blue Diamond ; Diamond ; Raw Diamond ; Necklace of Sentience ; Twisted Longbow ; A Tiny Nifilik ; Blood Runed Two Hander ; Entwined-Spores Earring ; Yellow Fang Earring ; Wand of Tranquility ; Greater Lightstone ; Gnome Glow Rod ; Thunder Salmon ; Pearlescent Fragment ; Mucus-Drenched Tunic ; Plant Shoot ; Flame Encased Feather; Jeweled Guard Staff ; Bone-Bladed Battlehammer ; Green Dragon Scales ; Padded Tigerskin Gloves ; Orb of Evasion ; Steel Bracer of Law ; Flayed Panther Hide ; Green Goblin Blood Vial ; Glowing Ring of Eternal Slumber

New Quests: Dragon Scale Conversion

New Recipes: Deep Barley Brew ; Glue Powder ; Large Sandblasted Ringmail Gloves
Old 04-05-2011, 10:48 AM
Fire Giant

Sounds like a GM event item... I could be wrong. Sword of the Undead kings was another great SK sword that GMs gave to certain SKs at the FV/DL war event on live. Guildie of mine in CTV named Siilvir had one.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=62127
Old 04-05-2011, 12:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like a GM event item... I could be wrong. Sword of the Undead kings was another great SK sword that GMs gave to certain SKs at the FV/DL war event on live. Guildie of mine in CTV named Siilvir had one.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=62127
No im pretty possitive now that it is not a GM event item becuase it was clearly updated in someway in the link I posted and likely that update is removal of the item drop.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:10 PM
Sarnak

http://web.archive.org/web/200311040....html?item=435

Re: It still drops
Posted @ Fri, Nov 9th 11:10 PM 2001
By: Dread Lord SaelenFeybranche
19 posts
Score: Excellent [4.50] It drops in Kaesora it's a random and ultra rare drop off of random mobs. Got mine off of a Spectral Guardian on Drinal server. Hope this helps.
Old 08-18-2011, 04:11 AM
Fire Giant

There is no way this sword could ever been in game unless it had a No Rent tag. Perhaps you could send Kalzin a PM and have him look it up to see what he can find in the old database. I would be shocked though if it ever dropped in game.

Comparing it to the Butcherblock Hammer:

The Butcherblock Hammer (.755555)
Slot: PRIMARY
Skill: 2H Blunt Atk Delay: 45
DMG: 34
STR: +10 CHA: -10 WIS: +5
Effect: Superior Healing
WT: 10.0 Size: LARGE
Class: CLR PAL BER
Race: DWF GNM

Maybe one of these per server from a GM event?

Blood Runed Two Hander (.793103)
Slot: PRIMARY
Skill: 2H Slash Atk Delay: 29
DMG: 23
Effect: Soul Devour
WT: 9.5 Size: LARGE
Class: SHD
Race: ALL

Soul Devour is a 500 point lifetap. GM event is a possibility but there is virtually nothing on the net for this thing. Having a sword this powerful there should be WAY more information regarding it. Everyone that had one would be waving their dick around about it.
Old 08-18-2011, 07:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Soul Devour is a 500 point lifetap. GM event is a possibility but there is virtually nothing on the net for this thing. Having a sword this powerful there should be WAY more information regarding it. Everyone that had one would be waving their dick around about it.

I Disagree. Many items that were GM event only items have very few posts, and very little is known about them. Some items given out were only given on one server, as not all servers had the same exact events, The Gm-admin of each server could decide what they wanted to give out as a reward.

People didnt " wave their dicks around" back then as much as people do now. Many of the gamers on live, back then, had class. On top of that, back then not everyone knew all the sites, or cared to visit them.

Could it be fake? without question. But we cannot say for sure. Trying to use a lack of information actually hurts your argument IMHO, however.

I am not trying to make a case for this thing being real.. I am simply pointing out that your reasoning is flawed. Assuming " Everyone that had one would be waving their dick around about it." is almost as silly as this weapon.

P.S. I think the weapon that procs the lvl 49 necro mana to hp conversion is pretty damn close to this thing in absurdity. Yet i can guarantee you the Sword of Undead Kings is real, and did drop, because I have seen it.
Last edited by Brinkman; 08-18-2011 at 07:40 PM..
Old 08-18-2011, 10:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinkman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I Disagree. Many items that were GM event only items have very few posts, and very little is known about them. Some items given out were only given on one server, as not all servers had the same exact events, The Gm-admin of each server could decide what they wanted to give out as a reward.

People didnt " wave their dicks around" back then as much as people do now. Many of the gamers on live, back then, had class. On top of that, back then not everyone knew all the sites, or cared to visit them.

Could it be fake? without question. But we cannot say for sure. Trying to use a lack of information actually hurts your argument IMHO, however.

I am not trying to make a case for this thing being real.. I am simply pointing out that your reasoning is flawed. Assuming " Everyone that had one would be waving their dick around about it." is almost as silly as this weapon.

P.S. I think the weapon that procs the lvl 49 necro mana to hp conversion is pretty damn close to this thing in absurdity. Yet i can guarantee you the Sword of Undead Kings is real, and did drop, because I have seen it.
I agree strongly with this and I do believe the item was real at some point, theres quite a few search results for it, nothing solid but there was many items that were extremely rare with even less results. I remember hearing about a weapon that did a 500 point lifetap for SK's back on live, never seen it myself becuase I was quite nub and it was so long ago.
Old 08-19-2011, 06:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinkman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sorry, poor choice of words I guess. I just meant there should be a lot more information about this item on the net (people talking about it, etc). It would have been the best item in the game BY FAR, nothing is even remotely close. Considering it SUPPOSEDLY dropped off of trash in a level 30-50 dungeon, yes I would expect there to be a lot more info.

Sword of the Undead Kings did not drop (GM Event item) and does not even compare in terms of power. Butcherblock Hammer is the closest, hence why I posted it. Here is a link to the Blood Runed Two Hander on EQ-Lizer:

http://web.archive.org/web/200010052...twohander.html

Take a look at this link as well near the bottom:

http://web.archive.org/web/200311040....html?item=435

Quote:
RE: Location is wrong
Posted @ Fri, Apr 20th 10:49 PM 2001
By: Anonymous
Score: Default [2.00]
aye he is right on the NO longer droped thing when kunark first came out me and a group of friends always used to hunt there since it was mostly empty. The effect was a 500hp dot over about 45seconds it was a nice sword to bad the took it out [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy does not even describe the correct proc on the item. It is a 500 dd/lifetap, not a DoT.

I sent Kalzin a PM. Hopefully he can look up the item and post what he finds.