Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2014, 07:00 AM
Aviak

Question Nihilum VS Azrael

I was wondering what the pros and cons of each guild were. Also I had some extra questions.
Pro (this is just a guess)
Nihilum- Gets more bosses/phat lewtz #1 PVE Guild
Con- Lovely is gone, more bandwagoners/kissasses

Azrael- Has Colgate who leads the grandmaster federation of monks and is the world's foremost authority on martial arts. United the Shaolin and Wutang clans to form the ultimate hidden technique.

Con- Less loot

It seems to me that both guilds have their sociopath retards who love griefing random strangers.

1.What happened to Holocaust/Smedy's guild?
2.Who were the big names in Holocaust? (I forgot)
3. How come nobody represents their guild in sigs? When server came out people were all talking big, and now they ain't even her. Wtf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Now hold up, I know people are going to start shit talking and ignore my questions but please... first answer my questions before derailing the thread.
Last edited by doughboy; 05-31-2014 at 07:14 AM..
Old 05-31-2014, 07:15 AM
Banned

this thread has been made like 4 times in the past month

just look one of those up
Old 05-31-2014, 08:12 AM
Aviak

Looked through 3 pages, I didn't see it. Any hints/links. I mean what should I type in search Azrael. Nihilum.guild ...???

Edit: hour later-Oh I did find one on the "Server Chat" section. Well since I can't change thread title anyway, can I get my other questions answered??????????????????
Last edited by doughboy; 05-31-2014 at 08:30 AM..
Old 05-31-2014, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

cons for nilly include not many people logging on besides raid day unless its for spots like VP key camps or tstaff in KC

cons for azrael include fluctuating guild presence for raids, less numbers overall, need to pay more attention and be better at the game

best advice I could give in regards to r99 is try not to care so much, many people here care way too much
Old 05-31-2014, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greegon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cons for nilly include not many people logging on besides raid day unless its for spots like VP key camps or tstaff in KC

cons for azrael include fluctuating guild presence for raids, less numbers overall, need to pay more attention and be better at the game

best advice I could give in regards to r99 is try not to care so much, many people here care way too much
Problem with azrael for new players is that it's a guild that constantly goes on hiatus. That's just not an appealing thing to be for new players.
Old 05-31-2014, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

flip a coin.. join a guild.

it's been said 100 times.

both guilds have some retards and both have some cool people. it all depends on which group of tards and cool people you wan't to deal with..

choose your pixel lust poison..

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-31-2014, 05:37 PM
Banned

you either care about the teams being uneven or you don't, pretty simple
Old 05-31-2014, 05:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1.What happened to Holocaust/Smedy's guild?
2.Who were the big names in Holocaust? (I forgot)
3. How come nobody represents their guild in sigs? When server came out people were all talking big, and now they ain't even her. Wtf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holocaust Banned
Old 06-02-2014, 03:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithlessKR [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Such a beautiful time in forum history. I know a wipe will never happen but red99 starting fresh again would be a blast.
Old 06-02-2014, 04:02 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Such a beautiful time in forum history. I know a wipe will never happen but red99 starting fresh again would be a blast.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kJXGKRSSmQ
Closed Thread