Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 02:42 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Recent banning of accounts

First and foremost i want to let it be known i have never, nor plan on ever doing any RMT including account purchases, items, or platinum purchases. However, I do know of some people who have, and to be honest, how the staff feels they have any right to ban accounts for doing this is beyond me. You do have a set of rules and obviously feel like you have some right to do this, however these people spend their time playing on your server, which is of a game you do not own! If you really want to get down to it, YOU are breaking copyright laws and the EULA of SOE. So what you are really doing is being straight up hypocrits, basically saying you can break the rules while others aren't allowed to break rules that you have basically made up for a game you don't own. I'll say it again, YOU DO NOT OWN. I realize this will probably get me banned but i can't stand for hypocrisy and I don't think anyone else should either! This server is a great idea but if people have the money, or have put the time in several characters leveling them up and don't want to do the grind again, WHO cares?!?! I know i'm not alone on this. You have effectively ruined this server for me, i know this was legal from you previously and now you're banning people for doing it. Again i have never done it but i know people who have and you have just effectively taken money/time from them, Stole it if you will. Thats just my rant. Appreciate everyone who read it before this gets taken down and i'm banned but yep, thanks.
Old 03-24-2014, 02:43 PM
Banned

Wall of text
Old 03-24-2014, 02:47 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagaKawaiitob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wall of text
Captain obvious in the house....
Old 03-24-2014, 02:45 PM
Aviak

RMT matters you moron, you spending money on shortcuts devalues the legit time people put into the game making the game a fucking joke as well. This isn't about you and the shortcuts you need and everything to do with you guys wanting a leg up on people playing fairly. STFU.
Old 03-24-2014, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Psyphon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RMT matters you moron, you spending money on shortcuts devalues the legit time people put into the game making the game a fucking joke as well. This isn't about you and the shortcuts you need and everything to do with you guys wanting a leg up on people playing fairly. STFU.
If you are at all concerned with the "value" of your time, you should not be playing this game.
Old 03-24-2014, 02:46 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I just told you i haven't done it... Read it fucktard.
Old 03-24-2014, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo1506 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haven't done it yet this butthurt, lol okay.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 03-25-2014, 04:01 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo1506 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why read when we can just enjoy your tears?

Yum.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:45 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPMorgan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why read when we can just enjoy your tears?

Yum.
Not crying, just stating facts, you all seem to be in an uproar because p99 is, in fact, illegal, no matter what they tell you on the wiki/forums. Its directly copying something that was/is copyrighted. Yet sit upon their moral high horse. Calling it their game. Its not. They didn't reinvent EQ, they copied it from a previous build. I wasn't banned although most of you think i was, you're stupid as hell as i stated i wasn't and said i would login whenever you want me to.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Not crying, just stating facts, you all seem to be in an uproar because p99 is, in fact, illegal, no matter what they tell you on the wiki/forums. Its directly copying something that was/is copyrighted. Yet sit upon their moral high horse. Calling it their game. Its not. They didn't reinvent EQ, they copied it from a previous build. I wasn't banned although most of you think i was, you're stupid as hell as i stated i wasn't and said i would login whenever you want me to.
bro its not illegal ... this server has been around long enough.. but it shoudl be illegal for you to post on these fucking forums with your type of retardation

Closed Thread