Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2014, 06:28 PM
Banned

Default For the guys who play female characters...

If you're a guy and play a female character for anything other than a mule, newbie beggar, or low level twink pk then you're a straight up faggot. The female toon population is way too high for being a server with 99% dudes.

If dressing in drag didnt have the negative social stigma it does, you faggots would be transvestites, because its the same thing.
Old 07-23-2014, 06:30 PM
Banned

SuperPity
Old 07-23-2014, 06:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse40 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SuperPity
Pity replies dont happen within a minute.

Oh such a misused term... =(
Old 07-23-2014, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Pixels aren't people, just saying.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 07-23-2014, 07:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pixels aren't people, just saying.
Never said they were. It's the idea of wanting to be something that you are not. Even if temporary, you want to experience the game as a female instead of your own gender which is readily available. Cross dressers do the same thing temporarily irl.

Just face it. You're a faggot.
Old 07-23-2014, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never said they were. It's the idea of wanting to be something that you are not. Even if temporary, you want to experience the game as a female instead of your own gender which is readily available. Cross dressers do the same thing temporarily irl.

Just face it. You're a faggot.
lol the homophobia coming from you is staggering. I personally don't have a female toon, but I understand that your character in game is not a reflection of who you are in real life. If that were the case you'd be stuck rolling a tan Dwarf that can't grow a beard.

Faggot.
#elfpals discord
Old 07-23-2014, 07:30 PM
Banned

i play an iksar because i wish it was socially acceptable for me to be a lizard irl

makes sense
Old 07-23-2014, 07:36 PM
Banned

Must suck being part Nike shoe stitcher part cotton picker
Old 07-23-2014, 07:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol the homophobia coming from you is staggering. I personally don't have a female toon, but I understand that your character in game is not a reflection of who you are in real life. If that were the case you'd be stuck rolling a tan Dwarf that can't grow a beard.

Faggot.
Nope. Not the same thing. People treat other sexes differently. There is a phycological effect that registers in the brain as well as a neurological chemical release even if it is a pixelated character you are viewing. Men and women will treat female/male characters a different way no matter what. The person controlling the opposite sex toon will slowly take traits of that sex, even if very slightly (more heehees,teehees etc)

Gender will ALWAYS be an option in a game, because they expect you to select what sex the player is when they design the game. Being a Dwarf or having a beard is not always an option, simply a feature of the character you are controlling, which should be the same sex you are, unless you are a fucking faggot like you.
Old 07-23-2014, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope. Not the same thing. People treat other sexes differently. There is a phycological effect that registers in the brain as well as a neurological chemical release even if it is a pixelated character you are viewing. Men and women will treat female/male characters a different way no matter what. The person controlling the opposite sex toon will slowly take traits of that sex, even if very slightly (more heehees,teehees etc)

Gender will ALWAYS be an option in a game, because they expect you to select what sex the player is when they design the game. Being a Dwarf or having a beard is not always an option, simply a feature of the character you are controlling, which should be the same sex you are, unless you are a fucking faggot like you.
Only affects you psychologically if you have trouble differentiating between pixelated women and real ones. From the surplus of hentai on the Internet, I'd say Asians have the most trouble of any race. You're race disqualifies you from having an opinion about this. Equivalent of me judging a dance competition.

Fag.
#elfpals discord
Closed Thread