Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2016, 08:19 AM
Large Bat

Default Goblin Gazhugi Ring.... how hard is it to get?

Have a 33 enchanter and very interested in getting my hands on this item. Is it possible/feasible to farm one casually? If so, any tips?
Old 06-03-2016, 09:42 AM
Banned

http://wiki.project1999.com/A_Sarnak_courier
Old 06-03-2016, 05:30 PM
Aviak

Default My experience

The camp is pretty easy. At level 33 you should have no problem holding down one spawn. Getting the couirer to spawn is not the issue. The issue is the drop rate of the Ring which is really really really really rare. On my 34 necromancer I've been able to Camp three rings. Averaging a ring every 15 - 30 couriers. Just isolate one of the courier phs, and stick to one spawn. There is a s pawn near ruins with two phs very close. My advice, camp the ring, don't let the ring camp you.
Old 06-05-2016, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygenx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The camp is pretty easy. At level 33 you should have no problem holding down one spawn. Getting the couirer to spawn is not the issue. The issue is the drop rate of the Ring which is really really really really rare. On my 34 necromancer I've been able to Camp three rings. Averaging a ring every 15 - 30 couriers. Just isolate one of the courier phs, and stick to one spawn. There is a s pawn near ruins with two phs very close. My advice, camp the ring, don't let the ring camp you.
I feel 1:30 is rather lucky, especially for three!

I've killed well over 100 couriers and not had one GGR drop.

That said, it is an easy camp. You can kill many, many couriers easily. It's not about killing the courier, that part is easy, the tricky bit is killing a courier with the ring you want!
Old 06-03-2016, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

^^^ also note the spawn time on the PH/courier is like 1min, compared to most outdoor spawns which are just under 7min.
Old 06-03-2016, 08:00 PM
Fire Giant

2 ph pops right near eachother with 30 second repops, i just did 12 couriers in 2 hours and got 0 rings
Old 06-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Banned

I camped it for 1 week straight, logging 8-16 hour shifts every day. I had a total of idk fuckn like 8+ bags full of shitty rings.

I figure you get 2 coiers every 20 minuets every hour you'll get the rare drop ring (shitty +5 mana ring) and youll get the ultra rare every 9,000,000,000 hours.

When i frst started on the server a couple years ago, I got my ring in like 40 mins. So who knows, you may get lucky.

I would never camp that ring again ever though.

Also I did it with a mage, so it couldn't possibly be easier (this is the 2 spawn camp everyone knows about) I literally pressed 2 buttons on a remote while I watched TV super high.

And even thogh it was that easy, i still wanted to blow my brains out.

Looks like I deleted the SS.. was cleaning up my imgur the other week and I remember being like FUK THAT PICTURE IN PARTICULAR.. so all I have is this one, but I just stood there and pressed q/a/q/a/q/a over and over on a remote pad.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

the shot looked like this, but was all shitty bloodstone & +5 mana rings (- the bank of course.. i wasnt walking them to the fucking bank ffs kek):

Last edited by iruinedyourday; 06-03-2016 at 08:49 PM..
Old 06-03-2016, 10:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I camped it for 1 week straight, logging 8-16 hour shifts every day. I had a total of idk fuckn like 8+ bags full of shitty rings.

I figure you get 2 coiers every 20 minuets every hour you'll get the rare drop ring (shitty +5 mana ring) and youll get the ultra rare every 9,000,000,000 hours.

When i frst started on the server a couple years ago, I got my ring in like 40 mins. So who knows, you may get lucky.

I would never camp that ring again ever though.

Also I did it with a mage, so it couldn't possibly be easier (this is the 2 spawn camp everyone knows about) I literally pressed 2 buttons on a remote while I watched TV super high.

And even thogh it was that easy, i still wanted to blow my brains out.

Looks like I deleted the SS.. was cleaning up my imgur the other week and I remember being like FUK THAT PICTURE IN PARTICULAR.. so all I have is this one, but I just stood there and pressed q/a/q/a/q/a over and over on a remote pad.

the shot looked like this, but was all shitty bloodstone & +5 mana rings (- the bank of course.. i wasnt walking them to the fucking bank ffs kek):

I enjoyed this post immensely

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 06-04-2016, 07:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumyums Inmahtumtums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I enjoyed this post immensely
Thx for the company out there pal
Old 06-03-2016, 08:53 PM
Planar Protector

The random number generator can be a dream or a nightmare. Unless you want to get the satisfaction of looting it for yourself, farming the 6k or whatever it goes for will likely be faster.
Closed Thread