Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Should both servers be wiped every 993days?
No - I prefer I completely unclassic 10 year time line to gear out my 99 alts 440 52.38%
Yes - I would play on a classic Everquest 993d lifespan server including end of timeline wipe 400 47.62%
Voters: 840. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2018, 07:12 PM
Banned

Default 🤔 Should both servers be wiped due to its 7+yrs lifespan vs classic 993d lifespan?

SRS Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EverQuest launched March 16, 1999
Luclin launched December 4, 2001

That's 993 days. On the next server once your character reaches day 993 of their creation you are warned and at midnight that day you are kicked off the server and your character deleted.

This is what needed to happen on P99.
Last edited by Lulz~Sect; 01-08-2018 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: spellings
Old 01-08-2018, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SRS Q
If only.

I wish a new server came out. At least it would be new. For a bit.

Want. Something. New. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 03-15-2018, 06:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If only.

I wish a new server came out. At least it would be new. For a bit.

Want. Something. New. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Takproject is nice and luclin/ pop confirmed
Old 01-09-2018, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can I interest you in Luclin? Launches January 31st on Agnarr if you want something new.

P99's only future new content is Chardok. Like 4-5 camps to do for a week or two and 2 quests that will be poopsocked by 100 neckbeards spam clicking air and fighting over Drusella FTE.

The Drusella camp disputes will make for incredible RNF. "I was camping Drusella, I've been here FDed with 10 wort pots, a reaper, soulfire, Mallet and slowstone for 23 hours since last kill claiming this camp without clearing any mobs ready to solo it on an OP Monk!!1!11"
Man. I wish I could do Agnarr.

I simply cannot get past the revamped "updated" zones, it simply ruins all meaning behind why I want to log into EQ!

The QOL changes mostly I find unnecessary and very non-classic. If they didn't totally ruin the original zones; essentially it's like taking a Rembrandt and scribbling over it with crayons then proclaiming it as an improved Rembrandt - I could give "new" EQ a chance.

I just can't swallow that pill it's way too big. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-08-2018, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

very cool name Lhancelot, like Lancelot but added an h to personalize it. very nice
Old 01-08-2018, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
very cool name Lhancelot, like Lancelot but added an h to personalize it. very nice
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Old 01-11-2018, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lhancelot sitting on acres. lhancelot can put u in the wraitha

he's willy wonka. willy wonka got flavor, willy wonka got a lot of paper, willy wonka sits on acres, willy wonka can put u in the wraitha

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-09-2018, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IDK why but this conjured a hard chortle deep inside my being, thx.
Old 01-08-2018, 07:18 PM
Fire Giant

No need.

The proposed green-recycle-to-blue solution sounds solid (in theory), once it is implemented.
Old 01-08-2018, 09:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No need.

The proposed green-recycle-to-blue solution sounds solid (in theory), once it is implemented.
At this point it seems like the green recycle to blue server is also just a theory.
Closed Thread