Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2020, 12:54 AM
Banned

Default Time to bite the bullet

You heard it guys

I'm gonna try red out

doesn't seem that a new red will come out ever so the only solution is to

join them

and repopulate the server slowly since you guys are all so stubborn to let it die

cheers!

I'll be waiting with swords [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-01-2020, 01:32 AM
Planar Protector

See you in game.
Old 12-01-2020, 04:59 AM
Planar Protector

No surge of players gonna come during velious era on a defunct server
Old 12-01-2020, 10:16 AM
Banned

and then, everybody clapped
Old 12-01-2020, 11:10 AM
Orc

I just decided to give red a try as well. Not sure what to expect but we will see.
Old 12-01-2020, 12:35 PM
Sarnak

You guys will likely enjoy Red. Much more chill and relaxed than the other servers. Dont believe all the hype you hear about red.
Old 12-02-2020, 01:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy79bu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys will likely enjoy Red. Much more chill and relaxed than the other servers. Dont believe all the hype you hear about red.
Of course an empty server is chill and relax. Is there hype going on somewhere about this server actually booming?
Old 12-02-2020, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raclen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course an empty server is chill and relax. Is there hype going on somewhere about this server actually booming?
I suppose I am only commenting on the general consensus that red is loaded with only the worst of eq platers... that just is not my experiance thus far. That though was the reason it has taken me so long to even try it out. From reading the forums I had a negative opinion on Red. Since playing though this has all changed.
Old 12-02-2020, 04:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raclen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Empty compared to blue or green? Maybe...but even on this "empty" server I have found people to group with about every play session especially now that I'm leveling up some.
Old 12-02-2020, 04:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Mmm i don't think there is any big hype.. it's the same server thats been around for years.. There does seem to be a little jump in players joining but i think that has to do with all the drama happening on the PVE servers.. People just kinda maybe lookin for another place to go and the only option left is red...

Every server has it's own reason to exist, and i'd never bash anybody for the server the play on. Bash the people who give red a bad name, totally cool.. But there are a lot of good folks on red right now trying to promote the server in a good name, and its showing.. I see folks online every day trying real hard to LFG and find folks to PVE with, this is good, i enjoy seeing this.

But you cant join red, and be like " I spent 2 hours trying to get a port outta Gfay, instead i quit cause there is nobody to LFG with or port.. Ok fair enough, thats frustrating but this isnt blue or green, there is no dial a port and even if there was, are you gonna just trust everybody on a pvp server to legitimately port you? Cause i always assume im gonna get destroyed when a druid shows up to port me if he isn't from my guild..

It's a different server, different rules, different folks. If you come in with a state of mind that is unwilling to adjust to things, then yeah you're gonna have a bad time, but thats your fault, not ours..
Closed Thread