Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2014, 05:29 PM
Banned

Default "Fast-Lane" extra-special VIP amusement park tickets

Has anybody ever paid the extra fee to get one of those special wrist bands that let you cut in line on every ride in an amusement park? Is it worth it? Good/bad experiences? Do you feel like an enormous asshole the whole day? Do people give you horrible nasty looks every time you cut in-front of them? Are you allowed to spit on all the filthy casuals with regular tickets as you walk by them?
Old 08-08-2014, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Never good for kids mentalities to have them cut queues/cut corners (imo). Besides, queueing should be part of the day. The scariest rollercoaster shouldn't be something you just walk into... gotta build the hype and anticipation while waiting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Personally I always laugh at the businessmen who pay for the red carpet treatment on a flight. They get to cut the queue to get on but is waiting 5-10 minutes to sit down really an issue worth paying all the extra over? You take off and land at the same time as everyone else etc.

Which park are you going to? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-08-2014, 05:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never good for kids mentalities to have them cut queues/cut corners (imo). Besides, queueing should be part of the day. The scariest rollercoaster shouldn't be something you just walk into... gotta build the hype and anticipation while waiting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess fast track tickets are basically the RMT of amusement parks.
Old 08-09-2014, 01:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Personally I always laugh at the businessmen who pay for the red carpet treatment on a flight. They get to cut the queue to get on but is waiting 5-10 minutes to sit down really an issue worth paying all the extra over? You take off and land at the same time as everyone else etc.

Which park are you going to? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your new sig is giving me an anxiety attack.
Old 08-09-2014, 08:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your new sig is giving me an anxiety attack.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 08-09-2014, 02:12 PM
Banned

i bought these at six flags once with a bunch of nerdy white ppl

We were getting on that water ride with the circular raft and walked past this huge family of Mexicans in pretty hood clothes and so forth that was at the front of the regular line. When we passed by this huge scary gangster-lookin dude in a wifebeater says "UN APPLAUDO" and the whole lot of them start clapping for us boarding early. I realized i wanted no part of this ever again.
Old 08-09-2014, 02:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i bought these at six flags once with a bunch of nerdy white ppl

We were getting on that water ride with the circular raft and walked past this huge family of Mexicans in wifebeaters and so forth that was at the front of the regular line. When we passed by this huge scary gangster-lookin dude in a wifebeater says "UN APPLAUDO" and the whole lot of them start clapping for us boarding early.
this is pretty much my nightmare scenario
Old 08-09-2014, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
tower crane jumping, nice

on topic: fast passing is the way to go at disneyland. it was the success of my last disneyland trip.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 08-09-2014, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Do the fast pass. It's good to teach your kids that it's better to be rich than poor. Too much rich hating these days.
Old 08-09-2014, 03:00 AM
Banned

I went to universal studios like 10 years ago and we had express passes. i dont know how it works everywhere but at universal studios they had express lanes and normal lane, obviously the express lane got you in a whole lot QUICKER. Did i feel like a dick jumping in front of 100+ of people? Hell no, its my money if i can afford it im going to going to buy express passes every time.

TLDR: Buy the passes and thank me later.
Closed Thread