Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 11:51 PM
Aviak

Red face Requesting Petition Attention

Dear Staff,

I apologize for using this forum to bring attention to the petition forums. My intention is not to antagonize nor to sound ungrateful for this incredible opportunity P1999 has provided the community:

I most humbly request if there is any possibility for my petition to be processed for this weekend? I only ask because Kiz and I both are hoping to utilize this holiday weekend to play together. [We submitted our official petition last weekend]. I understand the process previously was more involved and took significantly longer. I also understand it is a privilege and we are not entitled to it. Just wanted to politely ask if it was possible.

I appreciate Staff for taking the time to read this, even if they are not processing batches at this time. Thank you and have a good President's Day!
Old 02-16-2013, 11:58 PM
Banned

just because u apologize while doing it doesnt mean its not still douchy
Old 02-17-2013, 02:19 AM
Aviak

It is difficult to convey heartfelt sincerity across a text medium. It is so often misconstrued, as I feel you may have misinterpreted my post Tippett.

I have been quiet the entire week, and I figure perhaps they have so many items, little things can slip through the cracks. Therefore, it never hurts to ask provided common sense/constraint is exercised...(ie. not spamming/repeated pestering).
Closed Thread