Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 12:03 AM
Banned

Default Feachie: Reality un-hinged

I'm fairly certain Feachie is a woman...

Simply because how bat-shit insane she has become, watching her wildly and vindictively gnash and gnaw at everyone who posts in her thread is fucking nuts.

She's beyond mad, in fact I'll go as far as to say she's pacing the room back and forth between posts talking to herself and refreshing the board when she builds herself up enough to make another post.

She's gotta be a joke, or one of those women that are so far gone and unhinged because the reality around them sucks so much (shitty marriage, too many kids too young, shit career etc.) that when you criticize her she'll blow up into a torrent of self-loathing and frustration.

Now I know you'll respond to this Feachie and take a swing at the Cab, but before you do take 30 minutes and let the Prozac stabilize, before you start wailing at me with your clusterfuck of voodoo that you call a language.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:03 AM
Banned

Not going to lie. Irrationality is the main symptom of being a woman.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:04 AM
Banned

id love 2 get up all in dat
Old 08-17-2011, 12:06 AM
Fire Giant

hm, i guess i can try, Cab, but to be honest i dunno...

what can really be said about you? a lot can be told about the way you reacted the last time guineapig banned you. you don't remember that night you cried to me in EC as if I cared? you are a prime example of trash, and there really isn't another way to say it.

I am sorry your life sucks and that your sole source of importance comes from a forum for an emulated 12 year old mmorpg.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:08 AM
Banned

feachie so attractive
Old 08-17-2011, 12:09 AM
The Protector of Sunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-King Abacab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm fairly certain Feachie is a woman...

Simply because how bat-shit insane she has become, watching her wildly and vindictively gnash and gnaw at everyone who posts in her thread is fucking nuts.

She's beyond mad, in fact I'll go as far as to say she's pacing the room back and forth between posts talking to herself and refreshing the board when she builds herself up enough to make another post.

She's gotta be a joke, or one of those women that are so far gone and unhinged because the reality around them sucks so much (shitty marriage, too many kids too young, shit career etc.) that when you criticize her she'll blow up into a torrent of self-loathing and frustration.

Now I know you'll respond to this Feachie and take a swing at the Cab, but before you do take 30 minutes and let the Prozac stabilize, before you start wailing at me with your clusterfuck of voodoo that you call a language.
I doubt anyone is going to honestly disagree with you.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feachie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hm, i guess i can try, Cab, but to be honest i dunno...

what can really be said about you? a lot can be told about the way you reacted the last time guineapig banned you. you don't remember that night you cried to me in EC as if I cared? you are a prime example of trash, and there really isn't another way to say it.

I am sorry your life sucks and that your sole source of importance comes from a forum for an emulated 12 year old mmorpg.
You're on crack, which is still to this day kind of whack!

You were in the tunnel in between my training sessions, to which I gave you 10-12 tells about my views on race and post-modernism, it could've been anyone really but you contracted my attention for a moment and god knows my ego gets the best of me.

Personally, I didn't care if you cared or not. I was wasting time hoping you being a dark elf would run out the tunnel so I could drag Rinna on you and laugh at the rage that would follow, and of course the best way to lure someone out is distracting them, so sorry if you felt like I was "crying" I had other motives for talking to you.

Now you can keep saying the Cab is trash, and my importance comes from this forum but we all know I'm 90% theatrics here, while you on the other hand are so offended by people calling into question your sexuality that you're "pulling the brakes" on all of us.

It's laughable, so keep stomping around your room trying to puncture my armor or anyone else's here for that matter in some fit of mass hysteria, because I'll withdrawal my harshest assessments once you're off your period...

Cause it'd be a shame for you to stomp around harder and stain the new carpet your "husband" paid for
Old 08-17-2011, 12:22 AM
Banned

Gdammit Abacab why do I always miss your train shenanigans. Can you text me next time?
Old 08-17-2011, 12:22 AM
Banned

2 active feachie threads at once.

looks like someone is gunning for Tralinas attention whore spot.

You become what you hate
Old 08-17-2011, 12:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-King Abacab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
to which I gave you 10-12 tells about my views on race and post-modernism,
lmao
Closed Thread