Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2017, 12:19 AM
Sarnak

Default Knights of truth faction

Im on an adventure to do my first soulfire quest.
I need to max my faction with knights of truth and priest of light.
Does anyone know what the best way to grind these factions?

Currently playing a wizard, Lipton,
24 kills 1 death to shaniqua.
Old 11-27-2017, 09:51 AM
Fire Giant

Deathfist Slashed Belts (the good version) are one way. I'm not sure if it's the EASIEST, but...

Alternatively, you can kill corrupt Freeport guards if you're high enough level.

I think the fastest way is probably to sit in on someone camping Sir Lucan D`Lere and get a hit on him. +1000 Knights faction.
Old 11-27-2017, 09:58 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...0&postcount=11

You can search for most of the faction questions

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-27-2017, 02:34 PM
Fire Giant

There is an NPC in Qeynos Hills named Lashun Novashine. If you give him 2 gold you will get +1 faction with Priests of Life each time.
Old 11-27-2017, 03:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Truthbearer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is an NPC in Qeynos Hills named Lashun Novashine. If you give him 2 gold you will get +1 faction with Priests of Life each time.
There is a Freeport version of this as well, Fabian's Strings. Fabian is in EFP inside the Grub n Grog, hand him 2 gold at a time and you will get +Knights of Truth, +Bard guild, +Guards of Qeynos, -Ring of Scale, -Mistmoore. This is the easiest way to max Knights of Truth without any help.

With Lashun, you can hand him 100 gold (or whatever amount) at once then hand him 1 gold at a time 100 times and it will complete the quest. This makes it a lot easier if you use CTRL to pick up one gold and set a hotkey for use centerscreen to open the trade window. This doesnt work with Fabian though, have to hand him 2 gold at a time.
Old 11-27-2017, 04:45 PM
Fire Giant

The easiest way by far is to tag faction hits on Lucan (he is killed multiple times a day, just ask someone camping if they know the timer and let them know you're just after faction.

For priest of life, make a level 2 or 3 alt in Qeynos, kill the fish in the temple of life pond, log to character that needs faction, loot and turn in. The drop rate can be streaky, but I've maxed faction in as little as a couple hours.

Both of these methods are way less time consuming than any other I've found.
Old 11-27-2017, 04:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The easiest way by far is to tag faction hits on Lucan (he is killed multiple times a day, just ask someone camping if they know the timer and let them know you're just after faction.

For priest of life, make a level 2 or 3 alt in Qeynos, kill the fish in the temple of life pond, log to character that needs faction, loot and turn in. The drop rate can be streaky, but I've maxed faction in as little as a couple hours.

Both of these methods are way less time consuming than any other I've found.
I would suggest the fish route as Lucan is annoying to get the timer on.

Make your Fish-slayer a shadowknight because those little koalindl fuckers get buffed by high level paladins. Your harmtouch will help make it an even fight. And getting level 2 or 3 is def worth it.
Closed Thread