Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 05:28 PM
Fire Giant

Default Founy Jesthands

working as intended? been 3 hours of constant pickpocketing with 2 deaths now, and still no top piece of parchment from him..
Old 01-02-2012, 05:32 PM
VIP / Contributor

Pickpocketing has to pull it from inventory. Inventory doesn't randomly generate every time you hit the pickpocket button, it happens when it spawns.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:52 PM
Fire Giant

yes, this is respawn 6 with no luck still. I also remember there being a chance to get it even after his "pockets are empty."
Old 01-02-2012, 06:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pickpocketing has to pull it from inventory. Inventory doesn't randomly generate every time you hit the pickpocket button, it happens when it spawns.
We're not retarded, thanks.

The problem is that he hasn't respawned with the note since the server came up the first time. he despawns at 8 and respawns at 10 and should have it at least half the time, if not most of the time.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:25 PM
Fire Giant

working , just got my page on respawn 7
Old 01-03-2012, 10:52 AM
Project Manager

If this isn't working exactly how it should, post relevant links/research indicating what differs.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:17 AM
Kobold

Took me about 10 spawns to get the note. Just giving some info.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Banned

I sat there for the first 3 days since Epics came out trying to get the note from founy, And gave up. Came to hate to camp book and I've been camping here in Hate since midnight of last night.. And still no book.

To say I'm dissappointed in feeling like Im the last rogue on the server getting his stuff when TMO and IB logs in and jumps in line is an understatement.

I thought there was not going to be any epics until those two guilds were able to get their shit straight and start acting like a responsible group of the community?

For that matter, I thought there would be no VP either.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastIllum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I sat there for the first 3 days since Epics came out trying to get the note from founy, And gave up. Came to hate to camp book and I've been camping here in Hate since midnight of last night.. And still no book.

To say I'm dissappointed in feeling like Im the last rogue on the server getting his stuff when TMO and IB logs in and jumps in line is an understatement.

For that matter, I thought there would be no VP either.
The first part should be bug reported separately. The second part belongs in the petition section.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:00 AM
Planar Protector

Been here since 4:00pm PST yesterday..Still here and no paper yet :\

Skarry 60 Assassin | Kumack 60 Oracle | Gyrgol 60 Oracle | Eregion 54 Illusionist
Closed Thread