Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2015, 11:27 AM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to papercolor
Default Red experience

So I've been on red for about 2 months. I've been soloing on my enchanter Color almost the whole time. I've ran into some really cool people that could attack and probably kill me but they didn't. I've been PK'ed while killing Treeants in SK, PK'ed while trying to get Pyzjn and Pk'ed in lower guk. I've had some amazing groups as well. I went from level 12 to 18 in Befallen with almost a full group in an hour or so, grouped with some amazing people in Split Paw and went from 30 to like 35 very very quickly. Everything has been going super smooth. The groups I have had have been just amazing. The xp flys, everyone is one their toes and works their class...its really really fun!

Now the real part. Yesterday I was going to buy an item in Gfay with quit abit of the hard earned plat I've acquired. Stupid me ran to the bank and took out 500p and started running down the ramps in Kelethin to grab the item.....I was at half life. Stupid. Me.

Twink ranger rooted me on one of the bridges and destroyed me in seconds. Lost my plat, was bound near Guk. I had gate, stun, mez and blind bound but I couldn't get anything off before he killed me (Woodsman Staff hits: 99, 89......89,67...dead).

This is the cool part of Red. You can do whatever you want. I knew the risk and forgot about it. You have to stay on your toes with open pvp. You have to make smart moves and keep a positive vibe or the world will eat you alive....pvp and pve.

I know some people talk about getting killed over and over by twinks. There are plenty of places to XP due to the lower population.

Really really enjoying this experience.
Phit - Shaman
Old 06-25-2015, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

500p not to bad, tamtam lost 32K to pvp in OT
Old 06-25-2015, 11:34 AM
Banned

to be fair tamtam might be a retarded person
Old 06-25-2015, 11:35 AM
Fire Giant

its hard out there for lowbie enchs especially

word of advice, find some friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D View Post
u are the king
Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D View Post
good lord guido is a monster
Old 06-25-2015, 11:39 AM
Kobold

Oh I know 500p aint much. I know once I'm higher that will come in a few hours...but trust me it took some time to get. It was more of I knew better lol. I'm working on finding friends I just play PST hours!
Phit - Shaman
Old 06-25-2015, 11:40 AM
Kobold

Also a nice bard saw me get pked. I told him I lost that money....few Min later I see that bard tried to get the ranger but got killed by him also...Was really cool of him!
Phit - Shaman
Old 06-25-2015, 11:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercolor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also a nice bard saw me get pked. I told him I lost that money....few Min later I see that bard tried to get the ranger but got killed by him also...Was really cool of him!
word of advice, dont listen to Guido. hes a beta bald oompa loompa without an aon or friends.
Old 06-25-2015, 11:52 AM
Kobold

No the bard actually knew the guy I was buying the item off of [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] And Blue I know that could be a possibility also...but thats all part of how this world works.
Phit - Shaman
Old 06-25-2015, 12:20 PM
Fire Giant

What item were you trying to buy? I might be able to help out, no charge
Old 06-25-2015, 12:24 PM
Kobold

India. I was buying a Wu's Quivering Staff for my buddie thats about to start. He is making a monk and I know that just the staff alone would basically power him to 20. I appreciate the offer very much but it was my own stupid fault for not securing the transaction at the bank or with gems [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Phit - Shaman
Closed Thread