Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2014, 11:24 PM
Banned

Default To whoever was on Chubs<Azrael> @ RF

Thanks for dropping a train of 8+ giants on us, I realize azrael prefer to petitionquest 24/7 for every little thing they can try to do to get someones account suspended because its hard for certain members to actually play the game.

2 people were recording at the time, I had to toggle mine on mid fight soon as I heard chubs was opening the naggy door with a large train behind him. Basically, Rokyl + 2 door giants and the pather were dead. So sorry in advance for the low quality, and freeze up a few seconds in, must have been from when I tabbed out to make sure it was on.

So how does one ensure you train a ragefire group without physically running your character next to another and dying or FD? Simple, You use Fire Giants large social aggro and ensure they are within range while training, and gate to make sure they are in the proper spot otherwise if Chubs had zoned they would have pathed back from the middle of the zone, walking back instead through naggys lair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_QQ...ature=youtu.be

I am generally not in the habit of petition questing every small detail scum like this do, But despite your train we still managed to pull through barely and camp aggro after ragefires deaths thanks to the skill of 2 of our monks kiting around while rest of us camped out to lose aggro.

ps special shout out to roberto - he confirmed he wants all the attention he can get

[Mon Nov 10 20:54:34 2014] Roberto says out of character, 'Amulet of Necropotence'
[Mon Nov 10 20:57:28 2014] Roberto shouts, 'u dont have any friends to help you kill it anyway'
[Mon Nov 10 20:57:31 2014] Ragnaros shouts, 'ragefire's timer isnt static is it?'
[Mon Nov 10 20:57:31 2014] Roberto shouts, 'ur fat too'
[Mon Nov 10 21:00:22 2014] You shout, 'we couldve just killed the NPC and lost loots, but why do that? we pvp'd you guys brought 15 to our 3 so we fell back. only an idiot kills the vendor to cockblock the dragon spawn'

all the more reason we don't pull dick moves like this, or kill the vendor(nihilum and azrael both did in the past to prevent from getting ragefire). Just want this out here especially for the new players to the server to understand who your getting guilded/allied with.

Nothing better then living through a train and getting a cloak of flames to top it off. You truly thought we wiped hence the 15+ zoning into solb after we camped aggro
Old 11-11-2014, 11:27 PM
Planar Protector

Tldr holy fuck. Care a little less.
Old 11-11-2014, 11:43 PM
Banned

Trust me I care a lot less then whoever your pals had training a ragefire kill we spawned with our own pearl, Only for 15 of you to try and jump into solb thinking we wiped from the train before realizing NOPE they survived. Then 1 by 1 as we fought you at solb/ls ZL you guys plugged like KC all over again.

This post is just here to remind the new players on the server who they are playing with, and who is training.
Old 11-11-2014, 11:43 PM
Banned

this video literally shows nothing
Old 11-11-2014, 11:46 PM
Kobold

Work harder on your propaganda please.
Old 11-11-2014, 11:47 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-11-2014, 11:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacitus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this video literally shows nothing
It shows enough, It has chubs in the zone then out of zone followed by giants that came from the door/lava attacking us that were previously not on us. Or do you guys usually kill ragefire with 12 giants on you?
Old 11-12-2014, 12:36 AM
Planar Protector

We had no idea about any trains. Most of us were in Sola. Don't let that get in the way of your conspiracy theories though.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 11-12-2014, 01:53 AM
Aviak

silent you should put some serious thought on how you can articulate your points in a more succinct fashion. probably help you with a lot more than just forumquest
Old 11-12-2014, 01:58 AM
Banned

reevaluate your life
Closed Thread